• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heath 2nd Place WT-FUDGE

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am sorry but I don’t see a halo over Kai's head as you do... people in spotlight get criticized to no ends all the time... Perhaps more stuff has been said about Jay than anyone else… I don’t remember anyone getting oh so emotional about that… why… because like I said people are entitled to their opinion! I had missed an earlier thread about Kai’s prep for ACS and started my own with the title that you so obviously have taken to your heart! That again was nothing different than we all have done to bodybuilders of our choice… only difference is mine was about a BBer you happen like immensely! The point of the matter is just as you continue to be impressed by Kai, I like many many others continue to be unimpressed.
Why don’t you contiue to express your opinion and let me express mine!?!
You're completely missing the point. If you can't get it, maybe you should read over my posts a few more hundred times.
It's pointless to argue with you. You just babble shit out of your mouth without even clearly reading any posts or taking any points into account.
Have a good day.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I am sorry but I don’t see a halo over Kai's head as you do... people in spotlight get criticized to no ends all the time... Perhaps more stuff has been said about Jay than anyone else… I don’t remember anyone getting oh so emotional about that… why… because like I said people are entitled to their opinion! I had missed an earlier thread about Kai’s prep for ACS and started my own with the title that you so obviously have taken to your heart! That again was nothing different than we all have done to bodybuilders of our choice… only difference is mine was about a BBer you happen like immensely! The point of the matter is just as you continue to be impressed by Kai, I like many many others continue to be unimpressed.
Why don’t you contiue to express your opinion and let me express mine!?!

I dont see a Halo above Kai's head at all. I think you missed my point.

But you are a hypocrite. You constantly complain about kai when he is in the spotlight..... BUT when he is not in the spotlight, you make threads like this.

You are obviously the drama queen since you cannot let your Kai gripe go even when he isnt making headlines or annoying speeches.

tkD makes comments about kai all the time but he makes them jokingly and when kai won the ASC, tkD had outbusts but they were funny and he wasnt being derrogatory or maybe not even serious for that matter. (dont mean to out you tkd)

Ofcourse i will let you have you're opinion. You say this area is for discussion and you are correct but dont be suprized when people discuss you're immature hatred towards a bodybuilder who has not done anything to you and doesnt even know that you exist.

One thing you need to realize is that Kai Greene probably isnt mentally or emotionally stable. I wont just say "he has been through a lot" ,since most of us have had troubled times, but the hardships that he has gone through may have been traumatizing to him. He has made comments before about Oscar being a type of father figure.... Kai greene is in his mid 30's and i dont think Oscar is much older then that, is that normal? Kai may be a troubled individual and just because his words dont resonate with you or many other listeners, it doesnt mean that he doesnt speak from the heart and it doesnt mean that he really is not genuine person. iirc you have called him a fraud or a con artist but that is an outragious claim since you probably cannot even grasp how troubling and traumatic his life may have been.

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Shhhh, you better not wake Joe up, he's dreaming at his next mr O..

jg5np2-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont see a Halo above Kai's head at all. I think you missed my point.

But you are a hypocrite. You constantly complain about kai when he is in the spotlight..... BUT when he is not in the spotlight, you make threads like this.

You are obviously the drama queen since you cannot let your Kai gripe go even when he isnt making headlines or annoying speeches.

tkD makes comments about kai all the time but he makes them jokingly and when kai won the ASC, tkD had outbusts but they were funny and he wasnt being derrogatory or maybe not even serious for that matter. (dont mean to out you tkd)

Ofcourse i will let you have you're opinion. You say this area is for discussion and you are correct but dont be suprized when people discuss you're immature hatred towards a bodybuilder who has not done anything to you and doesnt even know that you exist.

One thing you need to realize is that Kai Greene probably isnt mentally or emotionally stable. I wont just say "he has been through a lot" ,since most of us have had troubled times, but the hardships that he has gone through may have been traumatizing to him. He has made comments before about Oscar being a type of father figure.... Kai greene is in his mid 30's and i dont think Oscar is much older then that, is that normal? Kai may be a troubled individual and just because his words dont resonate with you or many other listeners, it doesnt mean that he doesnt speak from the heart and it doesnt mean that he really is not genuine person. iirc you have called him a fraud or a con artist but that is an outragious claim since you probably cannot even grasp how troubling and traumatic his life may have been.

-----------
I am not a hypocrite... your understanding of "being in the spotlight" however is flaud... Kai is in the spotlight because of where he is at in his BB career... not because of whether his name has appeared in a thread in last one hour or so!!!!
So I did not "pull" him in spotlight by my thread! So you insinuating that I somehow brought him into spotlight is ridiculous to say the least...
I dislike Kai because of how he carries himself... its not a hatred towards his race or or color heavens forbid NOTHING along those lines... its my dislike over something that he has control over (or at least I believe he does)... its not that I do not admit to what he has achieved or where he is at in BBing! I have never said anything along those lines... I just immensely dislike the man for how he carries himself.... I DO NOT WISH HIM TO ASSUME THE ROLE MODLE FOR THE SPORT I LOVE…
I'll tell you what I do hate though.... and that is people assuming what they want to assume re my sentiments and then running away with that....

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
-----------
I am not a hypocrite... your understanding of "being in the spotlight" however is flaud... Kai is in the spotlight because of where he is at in his BB career... not because of whether his name has appeared in a thread in last one hour or so!!!!
So I did not "pull" him in spotlight by my thread! So you insinuating that I somehow brought him into spotlight is ridiculous to say the least...
I dislike Kai because of how he carries himself... its not a hatred towards his race or or color heavens forbid NOTHING along those lines... its my dislike over something that he has control over (or at least I believe he does)... its not that I do not admit to what he has achieved or where he is at in BBing! I have never said anything along those lines... I just immensely dislike the man for how he carries himself.... I DO NOT WISH HIM TO ASSUME THE ROLE MODLE FOR THE SPORT I LOVE…
I'll tell you what I do hate though.... and that is people assuming what they want to assume re my sentiments and then running away with that....

I honestly hope kai gets more dramatic and has more "antics" and even wins the olympia some day just because of how much it will affect you :rofl3:

I wasnt saying u brought him into the spotlight, im saying you complain during the times when he is in the spotlight and you go as far as to make a thread when he ISNT in the spotlight.

Keep hating on Kai, its not going to change anything it will just make people do this...

mutant_facepalm-1.jpg

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

I think almost everyone agrees that was the best phil heath ever; and Kai was off, even maybe just by a little bit. AND Kai still won! which I think he should have won. How does Phil ever expect to beat Kai anytime soon when Kai doesn't bring his best and Phil does but Kai still wins.

well i think phil needs muscle maturity..which will only come in time.

lets remember jay at his "best" in 2001 (arguable) couldnt beat ronnie despite being in fantastic shape.

it shouldnt be "it couldve gone either way" for phil. phil could possibly be in this position where he needs to beat kai by a wide margin and dominate him in order to establish and secure that #1 win.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lets remember jay at his "best" in 2001 (arguable) couldnt beat ronnie despite being in fantastic shape.

it shouldnt be "it couldve gone either way" for phil. phil could possibly be in this position where he needs to beat kai by a wide margin and dominate him in order to establish and secure that #1 win.

Thats a compliment to Kai comparing him to Ronnie Coleman. But Yes Phil might be able to beat Kai after Kai is old and broken down.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

But i think Phil is a lot closer to Kai then jay was to ronnie.
Even though its like you said, at least at the ASC. If a show can go either way between them two then the defending champ will almost always get the win.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
But i think Phil is a lot closer to Kai then jay was to ronnie.
Even though its like you said, at least at the ASC. If a show can go either way between them two then the defending champ will almost always get the win.

I agree.kai and phil couldve gone either way, Kai beat him in size. Imagine if kai was hard? that wouldve been total dominance. I still dont see anyone coming close to ronnie's conditioning. He was enormous and had better conditioning the Dexter

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree.kai and phil couldve gone either way, Kai beat him in size. Imagine if kai was hard? that wouldve been total dominance.

Dominance? Nobody dominates Phil Heath when he's on.

Phil beats Kai at either an Olympia or Arnold in the next 2 years, mark it down.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dominance? Nobody dominates Phil Heath when he's on.

Phil beats Kai at either an Olympia or Arnold in the next 2 years, mark it down.

I dont doubt it. But if Kai was as conditioned as phil at the ASC it wouldve been the nail in the coffin that night instead of it being either way.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont doubt it. But if Kai was as conditioned as phil at the ASC it wouldve been the nail in the coffin that night instead of it being either way.

You know I'm going to change the thread title to "What Dilatedanus thinks and sometimes what he used to think but has changed his mind but it was what he thought all along."

Or would it be easier to call it: "The one eyed Kai fan argues with everyone including himself."

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You know I'm going to change the thread title to "What Dilatedanus thinks and sometimes what he used to think but has changed his mind but it was what he thought all along."

Or would it be easier to call it: "The one eyed Kai fan argues with everyone including himself."

Go ahead. I check every once in a while and i make a reply, its not my fault nobody is replying very often. What did i change my mind about?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't hate the playa hate the game.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn nice avatar Tonka. Looks like that bad ass chick from Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Forgot her name and I'm too lazy to look it up. She came in the later episodes... Brunette, short, evil(ish). So hot.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn nice avatar Tonka. Looks like that bad ass chick from Buffy the Vampire Slayer... Forgot her name and I'm too lazy to look it up. She came in the later episodes... Brunette, short, evil(ish). So hot.

Oh yeah mate shes hot, love brunettes.:D