• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heath vs Cutler (Mr.Olympia 2008 Preview)

Who would win?

• Phil Heath

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • Jay Cutler

Votes: 52 51.0%

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
First, why are you comparing the number of members we have to the population of the planet? (Oh and you off by a few billion:49:) How does that make your arguement relavent?
Also, considering that this is a bodybuilding forum which is a sport that is about as underground as they come. So a not very mainstream sport based forum has 11,000 members from all around the world. I don't know about you, but that is impressive considering. But from the look of your posts your not a very good critical thinker so I would not expect you to think about that.
Also, Line is not trying to act like anything special. You are making retarded, insulting posts that add nothing to the subject of the thread. If your going to have an attitude for whatever rules you think we have, then do us all a favor and leave. Im sure we can survive without you. :tiphat:

Good post mate I agree to 100% :xyxthumbs:

G

gqw06

Tech, it really annoys me when my slaves run off. I'll be there soon enough to retrieve my favorite cotton picker :)

P

Phartz

Tech, it really annoys me when my slaves run off. I'll be there soon enough to retrieve my favorite cotton picker :)
Haha. You look like McLovin. :49:

421541099ldi7 1

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Line. Suck it. You're the amdin for a site that only has 11000 some odd members out of 7 billion on the planet. Yeah you're tight. You need to actually do something positive with the site and get it back to the way it was last Summer. Maybe then, without the stupid fucking bullshit rules, I wouldn't have such an attitude. Sweet internet lingo you nigger choad.
:49: :49:

Oh how I wish I was awake for this.

R

razor

Banned
Why did you quote me and what does your reply mean?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff