• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena - Raw Deadlift.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know when this becomes pathetic ? When you start to compare people towards unrealistic ideals set by your own feeble mind.

Cena does not have to deadlift 600 pounds. He does not have to, he is not a powerlifter. Who cares if people can do more than him, guess what, many people can lift more that any of us in this forum.

Go Cena, he may be dumb, but he has one of the best bodies at the WWE. I wish I could deadlift 600.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Judging from your profile picture, I would have to say, and I'm pretty sure others would agree too, that John Cena dominates your physique.

haha wheres your avi??? im being fucking honest, for me weighing 200 squating 500lbs all the way down, benching 340 raw, and deadlifting 480, at 19 years old, being disabled from my knees down from a combat related injury, id say gimme all the roids hes stacking and his age i would dominate his physique and strength, so go fuck yourself real hard and save your bullshit for someone who cares :methman:

nothing personal...........................:xyxthumbs: :bowroflarms:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

haha wheres your avi??? im being fucking honest, for me weighing 200 squating 500lbs all the way down, benching 340 raw, and deadlifting 480, at 19 years old, being disabled from my knees down from a combat related injury, id say gimme all the roids hes stacking and his age i would dominate his physique and strength, so go fuck yourself real hard and save your bullshit for someone who cares :methman:

nothing personal...........................:xyxthumbs: :bowroflarms:

Let go of your pathetic ego because it's getting you nowhere. I admire your physical accomplishments but like you said, "save your bullshit for someone who cares."

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont have an ego problem i am not cocky at all and if you actually been on this forum long enough youd know that i dont look for problems im a nice guy, but you pushed the wrong button and quoted me on something you should never had, you should of minded your own buisness and post something that matters not start a internet fight with me cause im not on this forum for that, plus my statement was purely a joke if youd know me youd know that, so get over yourself

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats been said has been said, the argument stops here, before this thread gets closed
:tiphat:

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

i dont have an ego problem i am not cocky at all and if you actually been on this forum long enough youd know that i dont look for problems im a nice guy, but you pushed the wrong button and quoted me on something you should never had, you should of minded your own buisness and post something that matters not start a internet fight with me cause im not on this forum for that, plus my statement was purely a joke if youd know me youd know that, so get over yourself

If it was purely a joke, I apologize. I'm not here to fight anyone.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh no Daniel, that post sounded like I was implying that you used a suit. I wasn't . I was saying that If you can do over 600(like he is in the pic) without a suit then I want to be swedish. Also I'm saying that if you can do it natural with as low amount of bodyfat as Cena then your just an animal.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
K. Moving on...

Why does it matter how much he deadlifts, honestly? He looks outstanding and this is a bodybuilding forum where the goals we strive for are somewhat size related (and some strength, of course). In order to get that size, strength matters. If I saw Cena deadlifting 225 lbs in agony, then I'd say there's a problem

He's a wrestler. That's his job, not bodybuilding and certainly not powerlifting. So in response to this thread; dude's a beast. It's nice to see behind the scenes what a wrestler does and how it all is linked to what we do in our gym lives!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like puppies.

Puppies are so cute. Not like dogs that want to piss on everything to mark their territory.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim is chuck norris

Sorry I meant Chuck Norris is Tim lol

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just so everyone knows he did compete as a bodybuilder for some time.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daniel,

just remember that steroids are no wonder punch :keke:
and it doesn't matter how much you lift as long you look like you bench 550, you're alright ;)

i actually dead-lifted 585 once of the floor, and it was fucking heavy so i don't get your point with thats no weight :carduforvip

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Considering Cena probably does not have a set training regime being on the road most days of the week; I'd have to say 600lbs is pretty impressive. This thread definately went the opposite direction I thought it would.

B

benmoneyog

Considering Cena probably does not have a set training regime being on the road most days of the week; I'd have to say 600lbs is pretty impressive. This thread definately went the opposite direction I thought it would.

well said if any of us traveled from place to place, didnt have access or time to enough food and supplements, were having different kinds of sleep paterns cuz of different time zones and different hotel room beds, and wrestling even if its scripted it still hurts to be slammed down and hit wit chairs they just learn to tolerate it the last thing any of us would be thinking about is deadlifting to pick up a newspaper let alone 600 fucking pounds

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Purple monkey dishwasher

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

word

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You know when this becomes pathetic ? When you start to compare people towards unrealistic ideals set by your own feeble mind.

Cena does not have to deadlift 600 pounds. He does not have to, he is not a powerlifter. Who cares if people can do more than him, guess what, many people can lift more that any of us in this forum.

Go Cena, he may be dumb, but he has one of the best bodies at the WWE. I wish I could deadlift 600.

I dont see the point in arguing that he can deadlift more then 600lbs when he clearly is struggling with 600lbs. Now I've said my last about this crap