• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena - Raw Deadlift.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...yes, because everyone can deadlift 600 lbs, and he really struggled on that.

:uhoh2:

you know what the funny thing was, before this page loaded i was having a guess at what the weight might of been and i guessed it to be in the 600pound mark :keke:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha wheres your avi??? im being fucking honest, for me weighing 200 squating 500lbs all the way down, benching 340 raw, and deadlifting 480, at 19 years old, being disabled from my knees down from a combat related injury, id say gimme all the roids hes stacking and his age i would dominate his physique and strength, so go fuck yourself real hard and save your bullshit for someone who cares :methman:

nothing personal...........................:xyxthumbs: :bowroflarms:

dude, i doubt cena is on any more roids then you are. last time i checked u werent exactly clean urself. its fine to have confidence, but blabbering on about this, comparing urself to cena in a "what could have been" fashion comes off as kinda lame.

i think people should show some more respect towards an individual who doesent even compete in powerlifting. hes got a great physique and he is strong as hell, why knock on him, and compare urself to him, instead try to better urself.

and ye daniel, u may deadlift as much as him, but can u bench 405 for reps?;) cena can:tiphat: also, how much does he weigh? 200-210? that means u got about 40-50 pounds on him, thats got alot to say when doing deadlifts in particular.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude, i doubt cena is on any more roids then you are. last time i checked u werent exactly clean urself. its fine to have confidence, but blabbering on about this, comparing urself to cena in a "what could have been" fashion comes off as kinda lame.

i think people should show some more respect towards an individual who doesent even compete in powerlifting. hes got a great physique and he is strong as hell, why knock on him, and compare urself to him, instead try to better urself.

and ye daniel, u may deadlift as much as him, but can u bench 405 for reps?;) cena can:tiphat: also, how much does he weigh? 200-210? that means u got about 40-50 pounds on him, thats got alot to say when doing deadlifts in particular.

fake cycle counts?? i wasnt blabbering on ok, i said "i think hes a fat wet vagina" and that dude started comparing me to him saying that he looks better than me, NO FUCKING SHIT! i know that, i didnt start this he pissed me off in basically saying im crap and i simply defended myself, thats it.

and my comment was a joke.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude have you seen cenas body?? hes on mad shit sorry to tell you a fake test and eq cycle aint gonna make you look like him, hes on GH and everything else so thats complete bullshit as well, he looks great and my comment was a joke so, whats the problem?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude have you seen cenas body?? hes on mad shit sorry to tell you a fake test and eq cycle aint gonna make you look like him, hes on GH and everything else so thats complete bullshit as well, he looks great and my comment was a joke so, whats the problem?

well, in that case there is no problem:tiphat: i doubt hes on GH though...

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he has a GH body to me. his face, his gut, i wouldnt be surprised besides for him being an actor and shit thats ideal for him cause its undetectable

P

Pain

VIP
John's brother is on this forum btw. He has defended John time after time when drugs are brought up.

AAGV178-No309John-Cena-Posters.jpg

b7xa1j-1.jpg

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johns brother is a beast of his own, good family genes

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
he competed as a natty bodybuilder and gets drug tested regularly as part of the wwe (has never been suspended)and hes one of the few wwe guys that didnt lose weight and muscle tone after they brought in the wellness policy. Throw in the fact that he probably runs on 4-5 hours sleep most days and has to train in a different town most times he trains and how hard it would be for him to maintain a good diet. Consider all that and also that hes not a powerlifter or a bodybuilder anymore to lift 600lbs is pretty fucking amazing.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It still takes hard work to deadlift 600lbs raw; drugs or not.

Also, the "he has a gut so he's on GH" argument is void. I'm sure John trains quite a bit and needs to eat a boat load of calories to maintain his weight; having a gut comes from eating large portions of food. Science has shown GH has nothing to do with someone's stomach.

Genetix

Genetix

How many of you here actually know John Cena? How many of you have even talked to him? Chances are none of you. With that being said, I find it simply amusing that the comments such as " If I was on as much sh*t as he is..." etc. to be completely hillarious.
Also the "I can deadlift more then him or bench more then him or etc.." do you really think that these staements in any way quantify anything? Do you think that he is training to impress anyone on the internet?
Well let me say this, I do know him. He trains because he simply loves to, he thrives on it. He busts his a** in the gym and has earned every ounce of muscle on his frame. He has been drug tested since he was in high school and is natural for life. To think that just because he is big and athletic he must be on something is simply an excuse for those making those staements to justify in their minds why they haven't attained that look or strength or whatever the goal maybe.
It is so much eaiser to sit on the sidelines of life and point fingers saying bullsh*t like "Well yeah he lift alot but..", "Well yeah she may have a nice car but..." "Well the only reason they have a good job is.." It takes a dedicated individual to actually go out and bust his a** everyday saying "I will be able to.." and that is how champions are made. By taking action in life and working as hard as they can for what they want to achieve.
I am getting sick of that " it's all drugs dude" bullsh*t, so until he ever fails a drug test please refrain from such comments. It is reasons such as this I rarely post on this forum.

Matt Cena

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How many of you here actually know John Cena? How many of you have even talked to him? Chances are none of you. With that being said, I find it simply amusing that the comments such as " If I was on as much sh*t as he is..." etc. to be completely hillarious.
Also the "I can deadlift more then him or bench more then him or etc.." do you really think that these staements in any way quantify anything? Do you think that he is training to impress anyone on the internet?
Well let me say this, I do know him. He trains because he simply loves to, he thrives on it. He busts his a** in the gym and has earned every ounce of muscle on his frame. He has been drug tested since he was in high school and is natural for life. To think that just because he is big and athletic he must be on something is simply an excuse for those making those staements to justify in their minds why they haven't attained that look or strength or whatever the goal maybe.
It is so much eaiser to sit on the sidelines of life and point fingers saying bullsh*t like "Well yeah he lift alot but..", "Well yeah she may have a nice car but..." "Well the only reason they have a good job is.." It takes a dedicated individual to actually go out and bust his a** everyday saying "I will be able to.." and that is how champions are made. By taking action in life and working as hard as they can for what they want to achieve.
I am getting sick of that " it's all drugs dude" bullsh*t, so until he ever fails a drug test please refrain from such comments. It is reasons such as this I rarely post on this forum.

Matt Cena

I always wondered if your bro has taken anything. He has even been quoted by saying If he did then we would still never know, or something close to that because theres really no way to tell. I think he's damn impressive for what he does, specially if he's a natty. I know he looked close to that when he was competing as a natty so that would lead me to believe he's still a natty.

Oh and for the rest of you guys that don't know John Cena's background, pick up his dvd if you enjoy wrestling even a little. Its entertaining and you will get a lot more respect for his work ethic.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is pathetic. Show some respect for the guy.

Myself, for one is very impressed with his lifts.

Genetix

Genetix

Big04pimpin, his response was that I imagine because even after 15 years of telling people your clean they still will believe what they want to. No matter how many drug tests he passes or how many times he says he is natural not many believe it anyway and they keep asking.
I have received the same treatment myself as I am sure other naturals have. Whether you have an above average bench, six pack year round or a great squat there is always someone who doesn't want it as bad as you saying "Yeah, it's cause he's on!"
I have been asked, in regards to myself, the same questions and still to this day people will say that I can't be natural for some reason. It just gets to the point where it is no longer a compliment, it is more of an annoyance.

Thanks for your support and the support of others in this thread.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big04pimpin, his response was that I imagine because even after 15 years of telling people your clean they still will believe what they want to. No matter how many drug tests he passes or how many times he says he is natural not many believe it anyway and they keep asking.
I have received the same treatment myself as I am sure other naturals have. Whether you have an above average bench, six pack year round or a great squat there is always someone who doesn't want it as bad as you saying "Yeah, it's cause he's on!"
I have been asked, in regards to myself, the same questions and still to this day people will say that I can't be natural for some reason. It just gets to the point where it is no longer a compliment, it is more of an annoyance.

Thanks for your support and the support of others in this thread.

May I ask if you've ever been close to going on a cycle? I would ask if you've ever considered it, but that's a pointless question as everyone has considered it at some point. Also, what are your reasons for not using? Health? Success?

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread is all about comparing the size of your internet penis.

Genetix

Genetix

Flex, to sum up a long story I think it's because I am doing alright without them. I think I have reasonably good genetics and am hoping to attain my pro card in one or multiple natural organizations. There are so many people that I have seen over the years who abuse their bodies and then end up as a shadow of their former self when it's all over and I just don't want to be that guy I guess.