• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena - Raw Deadlift.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm really, really disappointed in the members who automatically turned this into a haters thread right from the beginning. Show some more class than that, Mecca is not a place where we want people automatically hating on anybody's lifts, especially if it's a 600lb deadlift, drugs or no drugs.

My bench press absolutely sucks. Even if I took steroids, it would still suck comparatively to other lifts. I've never been able to bench 300 lbs, but I squatted 450lbs for 8 reps as a 20 year old natural. Everyone has their lifts, and as we've seen from his many videos, Cena is a pretty impressive squatter and bencher, to say the least (though I'd hardly consider a 600lb deadlift to be weak).

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Just to explain my part in this.

THERE WAS NO INTENT WHAT SO EVER TO DOWNGRADE JOHN AT ALL even if it might look like it.I was just surprised that he "struggled" with 600lbs thats all. There was no other reason at all for my post. As I said Im a fan of his

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, why is it that we see Ronnie Coleman deadlift 800 and go nuts, yet when a much lighter wrestler does 600 relatively easily and we hear "WEAK!!! I COULD LIFT MORE WITH MY LEFT THUMB"

Cena has one of the most impressive squats i've seen with perfect form. I've never been a fan of his, but it's damn impressive what he's achieved.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys say you've seen genetix, where the fuck are his pics. I want to see him. It's cool that he's john cena's brother. I think John Cena looks natural, and the wwe has crazy drug test policies. He really doesn't looked juiced, he just looks like he spent years training. Awesome physique.

P

Pain

VIP
CneaSteroids-1.jpg

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice pain, do you have any of matt cena. john looks awesome. He really had the physique to go pro.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Genetix

Genetix

Wow, do those pictures bring back memories. That was from an NPC Natural event I competed in back in Nov of 04. John's pic is from the 2000 Max Muscle Naturals. As well as his UPW ad OVW days.

Genetix

Genetix

Here are a few of me from the 2006 Team Universe:

Attachments

• jn63533.jpg
    jn63533.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 179
  • jn63543.jpg
    jn63543.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 142
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow, the guy that won the show is striated to the max.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great, Matt. After close examination (though not as close a member here whose name rhymes with "Bobcardu" would like), it doesn't look like your marbles have shrunk, I believe you're natty. :greddy:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great, Matt. After close examination (though not as close a member here whose name rhymes with "Bobcardu" would like), it doesn't look like your marbles have shrunk, I believe you're natty. :greddy:

Are you drunk again James?

:dunnodude:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that's actually a good observation :uhoh2:

looking good Matt :xyxthumbs:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh no, I know he's a natty. He's got that natty look. You look great genetics. How crazy is it that your brother is John Cena. Obviously no better or worse than you, he's just in the wwe and your on a different, minority bodybuilding scene.

Genetix

Genetix

Thanks for the support guys.

As far as John being my older brother goes, Phil, it's just like any of my other brothers. The first time I saw him wrestle at the Staples Center in Cali for a Dark Match was like "wow" but after that it's just the same you know. He is a great guy and an extremely hard worker in and out of the gym.