• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

knight_rider's first log

cereal

cereal

Just keep HITing! Believe in your self in this! I doubted same things but I've noticed many times that Mentzer wasn't wrong.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys, yeah i think its hard just getting yy head around pre-exhaust, each weak you pour ore and ore into the isolation exercise and then exppect to iprove on the copound, its just unrealistic to iprove in both all the tie. I was squeezing the **** out of those leg extensions and i need to think of the leg press as the finishing ove. The fact is i feel great and get big pups so i'll keep hacking it.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
09/11/11 - Chesticles and baby got back!

I love the gym

Inc DB Fly 20 kgs / 7 reps (increased weight)
Pre-exhausted with
Incline smith press 60 kg / 2 reps, 1 rp, 1 rp ( similar as last time added 2 RP sets for intensity techniques)

Straight arm pulldowns 59 kg / 9 reps ( increased weight 9 kg and only lost one rep on last time)
Pre-exhausted with
Palms up Pulldowns 60 kg / 8 reps, 3 rp ( Same as last time but did 3 reps after a short rest-pause

DB Row 40 kg / 6 reps, 2 rp (my grip and biceps were ****ed by now, did my best had to reset grip on my right arm but did it quickly and kept set going as best i could, did some RP to finish of)

Had a good day, was in a bad mood due to some work changes, took in in the gym and sorted it the **** out.

All reps performed with super slick 4 sec raise, 2 sec hold, and 4 sec negative cadence, weights look weak but my pumps are epic like a balls deep BJ!

Improved on most muscle groups, just my DB rows were suffering from the fatigue of earlier sets which i improved on, such is life, i intend to swap them out for Deadlifts in New year so wont have the issue going forward.

Note: i'm doing Mike Mentzer HIT in its final version before Mike Died 'High intensity training: the Mike Mentzer Way'. I made improvements with 18 days between the workouts, interesting!

Just for affirmation, i ****ing love the gym again, i feel i have just been turning up these last two years but now im hooked again!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
15/11/11 Tuesday - Legs and Abs - mecca is dead, i'll keep posting anyways!

Leg Ext 10# / 12 reps (improved by 2 reps with perfect form)
Pre-exhausted with
Leg Press 200 kgs / 13 reps (back to normal even with improvement on first exercise, nice!)

Ham curl 8* / 10 reps , 3 reps RP ( dropped weight from last time to do perfect form, down reps and weight clearly but happy with textbook form)

Standing Calf 7* / 10 reps, 4 reps RP ( dropped 2 reps but my toes were slipping back etc, perfect form and some rest pause to total fatigue)

Decline sit up BW / 17 reps , 2 reps on leg raise to finish ( nice ad controlled with big improvement )

Mixed reviews, good on the main game quads, and the others were good form and my best i could do after a 10 hour day, so i left nothing in the gym, made a few leaps, now im going to smash some spag bol with extra parmisan cheese, booy yeah!

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20/11/11 Workout Three - side and rear delts, biceps, triceps.

DB raises 15 kg / 8 reps , 2 Negatives (no improvement, good form)
Bent over raises 10 kg / 7 reps , 4 RP (good form, one rep more)
Palms up pulldown 80 kg / 9 reps, 3,2 RP (grip fails, so did 2 rest-pause sets)

Pressdown 60 kg / 6 reps (good form no improvement)
Pre-exhausted with
Dips BW / 1 rep, 4 Negatives (went back a rep, negs to finish)

Pretty average workout, trying as hard as i can, perfect form but did not make any improvments worth mentions. Finding the rear delt work so awkward, hopefully i get better the more i do it.

Doing pressdowns on an assisted dip machine, i grab the knee pad and sit on my knees pushing it down and up etc. too rigid need to do it on a weigh stack in next program, its just their in opposite parts of the gym and pre-exhaust works best with a quick transition.

I went to failure its all i can do. Need to sleep better too, training tired doesnt help!

cereal

cereal

"Need to sleep better too, training tired doesnt help! "

That is correct. Recovery is imperative!

Keep on SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEZING!!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weren't we nemesi at one point?

Glad to see form isn't lacking with you. I respect the lack of ego in your tempo training

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
got married been training log free, starting log when i start writing it down again

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
:smoke:

hey there honeymooner, wheres ur log? xxx

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff