• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

knight_rider's first log

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Hope you sort everything out big man. Almost depressive that post. I cant wait to see you doing a more strength orientated program. when you stop before failure you will bring your power through the roof.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope you get yourself sorted and your routine up and going. Come back soon! :tear:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was a sad read:( i hope u find something that suits u big guy and come back to us soon, i love reading ur log bro, so dont stay away for too long.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
forming like voltron

got back into the swing of things after a 2 week hiatus, starting off moderately light, and looking to get my strength back up in a few weeks etc

monday 05/10/07 its all in kgs

bench press: 80*5, 80*5, 90*5, 90*5, 100*5

incline DB: 25*8, 30*8, 35*8

dips (4 chest): bw*8, bw*8, bw*6

Jerk and press: 50*5, 55*5, 60*5, 60*5, 65*5

side laterals: ran out of time gym was closing.

the session was pretty good, made the lifts rather comfortably as they are lower than where i was when i took my 2 weeks leave, so im happy, should be back to form in a few weeks and then moving onto bigger and better things.

im using a 5 by 5 program genrator for the lifts where i do 5 sets of 5 reps, so instead of just trying to beat pb's every wekk, i scale up and back, and up some more etc in a powerlifting undulating wave type protocol, so im hoping that provides some results for the next few months.

im going to the phillipines most likely these holidays, so im going to try and get my fat down to the 12%, so im beach friendly etc.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you posting back in here again and a very repsectable first entry - especially seeing as you found it so easy!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad to have u back in here m8:) that session looked really good, great presses! shame about the laterals, ull get em next time;)

have any recent pics of urself btw?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session buddy, looks like the 5*5 is working, great numbers there

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WTF is that? jerk and press is where you start with the bar on your thighs and you flick it up and do a military press on every rep

Epic self owning fatass :49:
i do it leaning foward and i dont lock out to keep it on my chest, strangely enough if i do dips upright style for triceps and can dip for days, basically need to work on my chest. p.s. dont be rude you fucking toy

J

jornT

Can fat people read? Read the edit morbidly obese guy.

Now what the fuck is a jerk and press?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can fat people read? Read the edit morbidly obese guy.

Now what the fuck is a jerk and press?

wow, wow, i cant even be angry! you hold a barbell at your thigh level, then you flip it up and press it ovehead, you drop it back down to thigh level and repeat.

Jorn T have you posted any pics by the way, im very curious to see what you look like!

J

jornT

That's called the clean and press sucka.

Yeah their are some pic's around, DAFS. (you homo?)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For your info KR, this is Jorn :tiphat:

M4100109pd4bb4 1

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's called the clean and press sucka.

Yeah their are some pic's around, DAFS. (you homo?)

actually douche bag a clean and press is pulled from the floor and is an olypic lift where you use split legs to throw the weight up!

lol nice pic jorn T , fair enough if you call me morbidly obese, as long as i can call you 'that dude in the final stages of AIDS'

J

jornT

Hahaha, epic lack of exercise knowledge.

Do a simple google search, if you can press the right buttons with your thick chicken nugget fingers.

In that pic I was 76 kg, I started at 55 kg, that was after about 2 years training I think. 21 kg in 2 years seams very reasonable to me (lean in contrary to some 250 fatass), definitly since training is just another hobby for me, which scores really low on my priority list since I got an intresting life. And the pic is quite old again. Anyway, epic lack of knowledge that people think they can bitch me with a pic that I PUT UP MYSELF?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For you guys to know, its called a hang clean, and the last movement is either a press or a jerk depending on how you bring it over your head. A clean is from the floor.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hahaha, epic lack of exercise knowledge.

Do a simple google search, if you can press the right buttons with your thick chicken nugget fingers.

In that pic I was 76 kg, I started at 55 kg, that was after about 2 years training I think. 21 kg in 2 years seams very reasonable to me (lean in contrary to some 250 fatass), definitly since training is just another hobby for me, which scores really low on my priority list since I got an intresting life. And the pic is quite old again. Anyway, epic lack of knowledge that people think they can bitch me with a pic that I PUT UP MYSELF?

lol, training just a hobby for me, im interesting blah blah, dude everyone's got a life outside of bodybuilding your not so special. by the way i found a pic of myself 2 years into training, i will put up a comparisson with a 3.5 years into training!

my fingers are perfectly articulate homo, and the jerk press is a colloquial term, im pretty sure there is no such lift officially, the jerk, and the press on there own are recognised parts of olypic lifts, but together as jerk and press is just the word that was past on to me, i was only clarifying it to you dude as to what i use the term for. Is it such a big deal to argue the terminology.

Attachments

• gym pics 019.jpg
    gym pics 019.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 52
  • reardoublebi.jpg
    reardoublebi.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 48
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For you guys to know, its called a hang clean, and the last movement is either a press or a jerk depending on how you bring it over your head. A clean is from the floor.

cheers dude, so its technical name is a hang clean press, basically i bring it from my thighs and rest it on my collar bone for a second, push it up strong with no body english, back down controlled and flip it down onto my thighs repeat.

J

jornT

You gained fat and hair, impressive.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dam Jorn if you put on 20 kgs in that pic, you must of been a rake before that!