• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Maxmonzter Meal log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One of my buddies was on the Palumbo diet and he'd eat a big cheat meal...then eat a continuation meal an hour or two later and
consider it the same meal.

Oh lawd.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude the diet he is on requires a cheatmeal.

From now on no one post a negative remark about his diet or anythign else unless you know all the parameters to what his game plan is.

Dude...i realize how the diet works but like flex said for him to be eating donuts and chocolate at this stage and how he looks is fucking retarded. If hes gonna cheat like they ask make it a decent cheat meal. Sorry but thats the truth, max has alot of work ahead of him if he wants to look decent on stage.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are we even sure Max is even in ketosis?? I've asked this before. HELL does Max even know? :tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beau- As Ive stated 10 times his meals are based off brown rice, potatoes or pasta. He has either like a donut of a slice of pizza. Did you even see that in his post he was eating 2 cups of rice or did you just see the donut and oreos and jump to conclusions. He is at what now 12 1/2 weeks out? If his physique isnt coming along at 10 weeks out we will take out the pizza or donuts.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha ok goodluck...taking advice from the guy that looked as good if not worse than max at his first showing :ugh:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha ok goodluck...taking advice from the guy that looked as good if not worse than max at his first showing :ugh:

O wow. I think I looked pretty good for 17 only training six months and it being my first show but yeah keep them coming where are your competition pictures.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I havent posted competition pics do to the fact i havent done one....nor do i claim to have done one.

Judging from your pics your just as lost as max is bro. You should be taking advice not giving it.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont post competition pics do to the fact i havent done one....nor do i claim to have done one.

Exactly my point you have never done one so why don't you shut up and get out of the thread.

Seriously what is your problem do you get some kind of satisfaction by picking on max?

How am I lost because I think I looked pretty good for being 17 and only training seriously 6 months.

Take your shit somewhere else cause were trying to help max out.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your trying to help max out? lol go back in this thread and look at your posts fuckwad. you've been a prick throughout. I got nothing against max, he needs to listen though! Ppl have been giving him advice on this forum for years with minimal success.

Your lost cause you looked like shit in your show...worst part is you claimed to be on gear to. You shouldnt be giving precontest advice period

Anyways im done arguing in max's thread, goodluck hope you prove me wrong and come in shredded on your donuts and chocolate cereal

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The only time I was an ass was when he said that he ate some shit a didn't classify it as a cheat meal.

Dude you must be really fucking stupid. When I competed I was all natural it was an all natural show. You must not know how to read cause the photos I posted were on a cycle in the middle of a bulk not even near a show. Since your not smartest person alive ill change my avatar to the pic of me competing so you can see.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There I changed it for you since you are to slow to comprehend anything. Last time I looked max didn't even look close th that on stage.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow alot of hating, i would say tonyk looks better at 17 then i did at 20 wich was my first contest. like has been said b4 i´m following what tonyk says to a T cuz i want this so bad to be in shape in a contest

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never seen any pictures of you on a bulk kid....all i've seen were those contest pics and that was before you were banned. You said you had taken a cycle...i'm not gonna bother wasting my time going and finding the thread. Besides it dont matter to me if you were natural or not you didnt show much muscle on stage....skin and bones doesnt win shows

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ Dude I was 17 and been training for 6 months? Least I had the balls to step on stage. How old are you now? Stop being a prick and try and help out someone on here instead of being a dickhead :jerkoff1:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude alot of people including myself have given max advice countless times over the past couple years and it goes in one ear and out the other. I apologize to Max though for getting this thread off topic, I wish him well thats why i posted about his choice of cheat meal.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When the judges place you last, will you call them haters?

:io:

nope but i´ll know that i did everything i could to being at my best and i´ll be real proud of myself when i´ll be on stage on nov29th, in my best conditioning so far

P

Pain

VIP
nope but i´ll know that i did everything i could to being at my best and i´ll be real proud of myself when i´ll be on stage on nov29th, in my best conditioning so far

Thats the spirit.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont let anyone drag you down man