• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA PLAYOFFS!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kobe is just simply fucking amazing lol. It is so much fun to see him toy around with people. I haven't seen him turn up his intensity yet and he scores like 30 points easy.

i think he will prolly turn it up a notch like for lebron and the cleveland series like you said it´s just easy for him to score so i don´t think he needs to turn it up yet, he´s the best player in the nba right now, nobody can stop, nobody not even mr.james

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kobe - 30 shots for 25 points :bitelip:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he will prolly turn it up a notch like for lebron and the cleveland series like you said it´s just easy for him to score so i don´t think he needs to turn it up yet, he´s the best player in the nba right now, nobody can stop, nobody not even mr.james

Lebron is freakin amazing too. When Kobe retires he will hands down be the best player in the NBA. It's things Kobe does that Lebron can't really do right now on a regular basis, like having a sick ass mid-range game. In the NBA having a mid-range game makes a huge difference especially when the "paint" in all clogged up.

I laugh at guys who try to find ways to say Kobe isn't the best. If Micheal Jordan says Kobe is the best player in the NBA, then nobody's opinion matters. Those words coming from Jordan makes any opinion invalid, irrelevant, non-existent, etc. lol

Kobe and Lebron are my favorite players. I love seeing Kobe take advantage of anyone he faces, and laugh when he smiles at them cause he knows they cant guard him. I love seeing Lebron go airbourne and seeing everybody move the hell out of the way when he comes down the lane lol

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lebron is freakin amazing too. When Kobe retires he will hands down be the best player in the NBA. It's things Kobe does that Lebron can't really do right now on a regular basis, like having a sick ass mid-range game. In the NBA having a mid-range game makes a huge difference especially when the "paint" in all clogged up.

Kobe is a better shooter for sure. But I think that is it. Lebron is a much better passer, rebounder, lane driver, and now as a defensive player. Rage alluded to it, but if Kobe isn't scoring, the lakers probably aren't winning. Difference is, Kobe will keep taking the shots, while Lebron will alter to rely more on driving the lane to either get to the line, or draw the double team where he will find an open man. They're both great, but I think Lebron is better.

I laugh at guys who try to find ways to say Kobe isn't the best. If Micheal Jordan says Kobe is the best player in the NBA, then nobody's opinion matters. Those words coming from Jordan makes any opinion invalid, irrelevant, non-existent, etc. lol

Do you think Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time??

because MJ says that Bill Russell is.... thus I guess if you think MJ is the best, by this logic, your opinion is invalid too :music:

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kobe is a better shooter for sure. But I think that is it. Lebron is a much better passer, rebounder, lane driver, and now as a defensive player. Rage alluded to it, but if Kobe isn't scoring, the lakers probably aren't winning. Difference is, Kobe will keep taking the shots, while Lebron will alter to rely more on driving the lane to either get to the line, or draw the double team where he will find an open man. They're both great, but I think Lebron is better.

Do you think Michael Jordan is the greatest player of all time??

because MJ says that Bill Russell is.... thus I guess if you think MJ is the best, by this logic, your opinion is invalid too :music:

Better defender? Get the fuck out of here bro, check the books dude.

Better lane driver? I guess you never watch Lakers games because when Kobe drives he always find a way to score. Lebron uses his amazing size and power, Kobe uses finesse. So I can safely say they both do a damn great job of driving the lane. Lebron drives the lane more and Kobe plays the perimeter more because that is what the team needs him to do (now that he has other people around him that can attack the rim)

Better Rebounder? Yes, Lebron is definitely a mean mofo crashing the boards.

And as far as drawing double teams goes, Kobe has drawn attention from 3 or 4 players on the opposing team on many occasions.

I dont really care what you think or say just dont knock Kobe because you have to respect his game whether you like him or not.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Better defender? Get the fuck out of here bro, check the books dude.

Kobe is obviously one of the best defenders in the league, and yes has many 1st/2nd all defensive team awards.... Lebron is better now. Lebron was second in voting this year, Kobe was 7th.

Lebron's vs. Kobe's stats this year:​

Assists: 7.2 vs 4.9 (Lebron)
Boards: 7.6 vs 5.2 (Lebron)
Blocks: 1.1 vs 0.4 (Lebron)
Steals: 1.7 vs. 1.5 (Lebron)

So I can safely say they both do a damn great job of driving the lane.

Of course.

And as far as drawing double teams goes, Kobe has drawn attention from 3 or 4 players on the opposing team on many occasions.

I didn't say he didn't. Kobe draws more attention all the time because he's a better shooter, which I said. I used this example when I referred to him driving the lane and then either taking it in or feathering it to a teammate.

I dont really care what you think or say just dont knock Kobe because you have to respect his game whether you like him or not.

Where did you get that I dislike or even have no respect for Kobe from anything I've said?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lakers played so terrible today.

:no:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don´t get why bynum is getting such few mins

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How did the lakers lose to the yoa-less rockets?

Cavs for champions?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How did the lakers lose to the yoa-less rockets?

Cavs for champions?

they won´t beat LA 2x in a row, i think this loss is a good kick in the ass and maybe lakers will finish off the series 4-2, wouldn´t suprise me

no the Cavs won´t be champions Lakers will be

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ think so too

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
GO CELTICs!

2008_NBA_Champions_Boston_Celtics.png

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man u guys are scared of the lakers, there is no way they will lose this series to the rockets

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man u guys are scared of the lakers, there is no way they will lose this series to the rockets

i wouldnt say scared, i would rather the cavs face the lakers than the nuggets, might need brooms for that series too

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Did you see when Big Baby almost knocked that kid over on the sideline? The face the kid made said it all.:rofl3::rofl3:

LOL :rofl3: do you mean this game against orlando?

Step back foo! - the kid drops his hat. LOL :rofl3:

minute 0:58

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Baby is a fucking faggot and so is Rondo. Cavs vs Nuggets in the finals.