• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NBA PLAYOFFS!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like i´ve said b4 there is no way nuggets will go to the finals, they´ll be lucky if they can go 6 games against LA. tonight Lakers will close up the series vs rockets, and i think that boston will do that too. i think bynum is key and if he plays as well as he did in game 5 then watch out nuggets!!!!!

danny granger just got the most improved player award congrats to him

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep my Rockets gave the Lakers a nice kick in the ass..... Hopefully they can pull off the upset in LA but they will have to play a huge game to do so. People shouldnt count them out just yet.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3-3 lakers series? :rofl3:

Rockts are minus yao+mac+mutombo, and still 3-3? lolz

they will lose against the nuggets IF they make it out of the second round

Celtics are average without Garnett, hope Orlando beat them so they can finally give cavs their first playoffs loss

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Celtics are average without Garnett, hope Orlando beat them so they can finally give cavs their first playoffs loss

If orlando does win they do have a shot to lose 4-1 or 4-2 to the cavs.
Boston could get brooms without garnett.
Nuggets should win in no more than 6 against whoever they play, rockets without yao just cant go all the way, and the lakers just dont have the talent.

seems as if the power has shifted once again to the eastern conference

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

it seems that lakers should win rockets easy but the fact is they play with alot of heart and they are a tough team, but they are not a team that can win lakers twice in a row.give scola and brook a big credit for keeping them in the series, i think brooks will be a big time player in this league, i´ll say it and i´ll say it again lakers will go to the finals!!!!!!!!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i told you that lakers wasn´t gonna lose the series. i also think that denver will not go to the finals. i think lakers will win it in max 6 games, most likely 5, 7 games are not likely

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ are u fo real?they went to game 7 versus the weak rockets, now they have to matchup with a rested nugget team!

Nuggets in 6 and cavs in 6!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ true that, but talent alone doesnt get the job done, look at the mavs for example

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ are u fo real?they went to game 7 versus the weak rockets, now they have to matchup with a rested nugget team!

Nuggets in 6 and cavs in 6!

lakers are the best team in the nba right now, look at who denver got in the playoffs-noh easy,dalls who can´t win that team, lakers got-utah really physical team and houston who didn´t give up an inch still lakers should have finished them sooner, the defensive intensity wasn´t there for game 4 and 6, with bynum in starting lineup watch out, i think denver will be lucky if the can take the series to 6 games!!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and the lakers do have defense? their average at best, that's why they lost three time to to the yao and mac less rockets..

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GO NUGGETS. Carmelo and Chauncey are gonna tear it up

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^hellz yeah!

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMFAO at this whole thread!!!

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
agree with natureboy, you are bunch of lakers hater, hmm the thing is pv- it´s the consistancy is what lakers lack, if they had been consistent with theyr defense they would have won 4-1, but they didn´t so that is why you think they suck. lebron is good but he ain´t better then kobe, he rebounds better then kobe and that´s it!!!!!!!!!! lakers in 5