• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Mr.Olympia 2010 thread

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
His legs are getting very flat.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Kai via twitter via Facebook

Hey guys, 4 days left. Feeling blessed– I'm best condition ever. Working back later with Oscar. Weghing 277 and ready to step onstage now

GEMILIANI

GEMILIANI

Weight means nothing . Kai has a 58" plus chest and what appears to be a 40 inch waist in front and side shots. Unless he can learn to control that midsection of his he will not win. I see Jay bringing his most refined package ever...base on his working on the leg and arm issues, and his condition last year. Jay's stiffest competition is Phil he is complete from head to toe no weak points (ps guys clevical structure is not something ou can control).

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah Jaroslav's legs look particularly weak in these pictures.... looked pretty ok in the video though!
I really like how Jaroslav and Troy Elves' lats flare out in their front double biceps shots...

Last edited:
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai via twitter via Facebook
Weight means nothing . Kai has a 58" plus chest and what appears to be a 40 inch waist in front and side shots. Unless he can learn to control that midsection of his he will not win. I see Jay bringing his most refined package ever...base on his working on the leg and arm issues, and his condition last year. Jay's stiffest competition is Phil he is complete from head to toe no weak points (ps guys clevical structure is not something ou can control).

.. great info! Thanks Dilatedmuscle ...your great sharer man! ..for other side ..Competition is always better to go with many more pounds to cut that unlike staying at a weight that will not make any kind of damage and perhaps also beyond skinny, something soft! .. in my opinion should have cut all the insulin and the hormone for so thoroughly cleaning the whole house

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah Jaroslav's legs look particularly weak in these pictures.... looked pretty ok in the video though!
I really like how Jaroslav and Troy Elves' lats flare out in their front double biceps shots...

Hey Dilated friend in totally agreement with U man! .. I believe that 202 belongs to Brazil ..dont U?

Last edited by a moderator:
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lulz. 40 inch waist? Right.
And you're saying Phil is Jay's biggest threat? Did you forget who beat Phil at his best when he himself wasn't even at his best? Don't be so blind. I'm not saying Phil doesn't have a chance to topple Kai, but if both of them come at their best, I believe Kai will place higher than Phil.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL coach, i think you are confusing me and paki with one another, Paki has the photoshopped avatar while i have the more photoshopped avater :D

Lulz. 40 inch waist? Right.
And you're saying Phil is Jay's biggest threat? Did you forget who beat Phil at his best when he himself wasn't even at his best? Don't be so blind. I'm not saying Phil doesn't have a chance to topple Kai, but if both of them come at their best, I believe Kai will place higher than Phil.

Yeah people always count him out. Remember this years pre-arnold? a ton of people were counting out kai even though he dominated last year... I dont know why people always do that, just because they have different prefferences in physiques doesnt mean their opinion is bodybuilding fact. If kai brings the ASC fullness with the Aussie conditioning he will get no lower then 2nd IMO.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL coach, i think you are confusing me and paki with one another, Paki has the photoshopped avatar while i have the more photoshopped avater :D

Yeah people always count him out. Remember this years pre-arnold? a ton of people were counting out kai even though he dominated last year... I dont know why people always do that, just because they have different prefferences in physiques doesnt mean their opinion is bodybuilding fact. If kai brings the ASC fullness with the Aussie conditioning he will get no lower then 2nd IMO.

..no way bro! ..lol Your legendary here!

Aeugh

Aeugh

Phil has the perfect lines and proportion and flow, like I said before he should win the contest. Kai or Jay will win because they look ridiculous, like absolute monsters, freaks that defy imagination. Phil should drop out of the Mr. Olympia contest and instead actually go to Mount Olympus, where I'm sure Adonis and Zeus would bow before him in unanimous agreement of having the most perfect physique ever.
2010 Mr. Olympia- Jay or Kai
Mount Olympus's newest god- Phil Heath

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, Mits is not back. Only the MocVideo company is.

^ and that happened in 2009 or so.

wow didnt know that my bad

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
VIDEO: KAI GREENE - THE FINAL CHAPTER

We've kept you up to date with Kai Greene's progress, now watch the final video before the O

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ What a useless and boring video.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai Greene 7 days out!!
kai7days2-1.jpg

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Guts still there but that backs reaching the excillence of Ronnie's back... fantastic!

Different socks on each foot... priceless!

Last edited:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jay_skit_rot1-1.jpg