• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pix (1 year old)

med_gallery_8549_466_11871.jpg

Gallery 8549 466 50849 1

I'm left to you...
Med gallery 8549 466 28783 1

Since these pics I've added quite some mass to my quads, glutes and calves. My girlfriend claims that my chest has grown as well, but I can't tell...

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn nice session man. u are gettin some great numbers and lots of reps. i'd say u are pretty damn strong. great pics, buddy. u are freakin ripped, looking good. and if u say u added some more mass, that could only be for the better. keep it up man, u are a true inspiration.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hi bro, good to see you made a log here. You'll defently see the difference of attitude here compared to the other forum where hang out. It's all about the iron and numbers:D

We gotta find a day to train together again all though it was pretty weird to train in your "gym" due to the lack of mirrors :D

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics bro. More mass now, would be looking even better I guess.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx guys! I try ;)

JB>>Hope to see you in September...?

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Tunen! Glad to see you posting a training log. You've an amazing physique, heck I'd give my left gonad to have a one just like it.

Welcome to the Temple and please keep us all posted on your progress. If you can gain a bit more mass without losing to much definition, you'll look really amazing.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

WoooooW man .. u got an awesome physique :) .. tight glutes and ripped as well .. and so is ur back .. everything is flawless :) .. keep that hardwork up brother

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Wow Tunen! Glad to see you posting a training log. You've an amazing physique, heck I'd give my left gonad to have a one just like it.

Welcome to the Temple and please keep us all posted on your progress. If you can gain a bit more mass without losing to much definition, you'll look really amazing.
Thanx a bunch man! I have actually gained a bit of LBM since the pictures were taken (around 4-5 lbs I guess) so I'm getting there... Nice and easy ;) -the "problem" is, that I cannot weigh more than 187lbs. on stage according to the regulations: max BW=height - 100 + 6kg -> 178 - 100 + 6 = 84kg = 187lbs. These are the rules for Classic Bodybuilding. I'm 182lbs on the pix...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Q80_Musclehed said:
WoooooW man .. u got an awesome physique :) .. tight glutes and ripped as well .. and so is ur back .. everything is flawless :) .. keep that hardwork up brother
What can I say...? Thank you very much man:hsughr:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good in those pics mate get some new ones posted if you can

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
081106 IK99

On fridays I do some isolation work. Small exercises (well -'cept for snatch-pull) not to chrash my CNS.

Snatch-pull
5@60kg

5x5@90kg
(geez...)

Flyes
10@12kg

10@20kg
10@20kg
10@20kg
10@20kg
10@20kg
(It BURRRNS!!)

Leg-extentions
15@25
10@35kg
5@40kg

4x10@50kg
8@50kg
(not much)

Yates row
3x10@90kg
(I tore the skin on my pinkie open doing snatch-pulls, so I went light)

Front-raise
10@25kg
10@20kg
10@20kg
(I gotta watch the tech. -shoulder's not completely happy with this exercise)

Calf-press
in hack-squat mach. I pause for 5 sec's in the bottom position
5x10@90kg
(ouch!)

Nice bout this afternoon... Some kids came down and dropped their jaws :D I made 'em do chin-ups -I say jump! you say how high? -style ;)

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Solid sessions Tunen. Youre pics are amazing. Looking very good. Keep up the good work

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great solid session there man, some great numbers, and damn some hard exercises like the snatch-pull!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work mate, an interesting session.

LOL at making the kids do chin-ups!!!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen is the strongest girl I've ever meet.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see your log in here man. Looking damn good in those pics - current ones must be mighty impressive. Sessions look good too! This will be a good one to watch. Keep it up fella. :)

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny Bravo said:
Tunen is the strongest girl I've ever meet.
Shut your bitch-wrinkle :D

Others>> Thanx a bunch :) The current schedule is a bit alternative... My focus is not putting on more mass -rather it's evening out my symmetry. I'll be doing olympic squats on Monday... I dread that already :D :stoofoo: