• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

precontest pics: Duality

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks weapon. i'll get some more up very soon i'll take some tonight likely. i'll give you guys a leg shot and some side shots (my best poses are easily the side shots).

Originally posted by Beau
Like everyone else said your looking solid dude....only weakness i see is lat width specially from the front (i have the same problem). Might just be the pose or the angle who knows. Goodluck

i'll see if i can get a standing relaxed shot in as well as a lat spread. thank you for the constructive criticism

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll comment when you force Braaq to take pics as well :spy:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will you keep updating pics in this thread?
Man..i need to start dieting also..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will you keep updating pics in this thread?
Man..i need to start dieting also..

yes i plan to, i need to give you guys some better shots of lat width, my best most muscular, some side shots, and of course the wheels. i'll try my very best guys to get braaq to some shots lol.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes i plan to, i need to give you guys some better shots of lat width, my best most muscular, some side shots, and of course the wheels. i'll try my very best guys to get braaq to some shots lol.

Good,looking forward to see them:xyxthumbs:
..if Braaq dont let you to take photos of him..kick his ass for me:angrydude:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO these pics do not do him justice, he looks much better in person than he does in these pics with this awful lighting. He is a behind for where he should be right now, but that is because he started late. He will look great though, he is holding a lot of water so I am hoping when he drops that he will look harder.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright, braaq and i had a solid chest day today, and we got some sick pics.

one of my best shots, and bear in mind i'm an holding water. my chest as described by braaq "fucking ridiculous" lol

MuscleFlexin033-1.jpg

and to enhance the sexiness, we go topless.....

MuscleFlexin038-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my side tri, another one of my best poses. i have tri's in the shape of phil heath in a way, the outer head inserts rather low. even though my shoulder and tricep draw the attention, my chest looks pretty beefy as well lol.

MuscleFlexin0421-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That is because in person it looks like a damn pot roast that can feed a Somali family for a whole week :49:... too bad the strength isn't as impressive as the mass they possess :keke:

Unfortunately, this camera did not seem to catch a lot of the definition in both of us that you can see in person. We looked sick in the mirror and before the camera took the pic in the screen, then after the pic was taken all our lines and definition got blurred out. :angrydude:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i know, hey i'm a bodybuilder not a powerlifter, though i sure as hell wouldn't mind some braaq type strength.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i know, hey i'm a bodybuilder not a powerlifter, though i sure as hell wouldn't mind some braaq type strength.

Werd, this is true.. speaking of braaq type strength I am thinking that the 150s for chest are no longer suffice if I can rep them for consistent sets of 12 reps :no: we need to try to talk the manager or owner into buying heavier DB's for me :D

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not one of my strongest poses and the lighting here diminishes my seperation as my triceps do stick out more in this shot. both arms are currently measuring about 17.2 inches down from 18" before my diet.

MuscleFlexin0411-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm not loving the angle of this shot it makes my shoulder look smaller than it is, but it's still a solid shot :tiphat:

MuscleFlexin0391-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok per request of tunen i have some leg pics. not too bad, i have good size, but i'm a young guy and i got that young muscle look. please keep in mind that i do show more separation than this in better lighting. these were taken in my room.

MuscleFlexin0521-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
here's another one, lighting is poor and i show more seperation than this but it's ok.

MuscleFlexin0501-1.jpg

MuscleFlexin0511-1.jpg

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pics bro, solid physique:) ur side poses are awesome, especially the side chest. side tri also looks great, back pose is strong, but as u say, some more thickness is needed. ur legs from the front are solid, alot of mass. the separation probably comes through for real in them when u drop water. how many more pounds do u think u need to drop before u are stage ready?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You got boobs!

...rock solid boobs :p.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a variation of my most muscular, i can't decide whether to go the aesthetic route as seen in the first pic in this thread, or this way which will probably be more of an overpowering pose :wutyousay:

MuscleFlexin058-1.jpg

another variation. i didn't flex hard enough but it puts emphasis on my chest and wide clavicle structure.

MuscleFlexin0571-1.jpg

btw we took blake's sick new avitar pic today too as well as the other pics in his havoc log.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this does my tris justice, one of my best bodyparts. you see the phil heath resemblance (in shape, not in size lol) more in my outer head as it is pretty full.

MuscleFlexin060-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the more impressive most muscular... but lean forward a little more, bring out your traps and the seperation of shoulder/chest.