• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

precontest pics: Duality

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pics bro, solid physique:) ur side poses are awesome, especially the side chest. side tri also looks great, back pose is strong, but as u say, some more thickness is needed. ur legs from the front are solid, alot of mass. the separation probably comes through for real in them when u drop water. how many more pounds do u think u need to drop before u are stage ready?

i will drop about 5 more pounds of fat or so, and then i will likely drop at least 5 or so pounds or water right before the show. i will weigh about 198 i'm guessing. my lats look much better in real life than they do in a photo.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow you do have a huge chest and that sidetriceps pose is just awesome ,but i do think that your legs need more work.Then again you have time:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
comparing yourself to Heath... for shame :no:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
looking great in them pics man, your side poses are excellent, esp the side chest. however you do need to improve your legs. good luck bro :xyxthumbs:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey man, awesome progress pics
side chest, triceps are amazing
legs need some work but you can get that done easily
looks like you and Blake had a bad-ass workout man

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
look amazing bro :2: side chest and side tricep are sick, and for mostmuscular both look very good, keep up the good work, and i think you'll do very good at the show :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this means a lot to me thank you all very much. bodybuilding is my life and there's is nothing i want more than to be the best at it i can be. i need to get you guys better leg pics because they're really not bad at all. i'll try to get some in the same lighting as my other pics.

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks very good, Keep on the hard work. Good luck at the show man!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look like a greek statue bro!great development for being 19 years old,also you are a lucky to have braaq as a coach,the guy is a monster and it must be a hell of an inspiration/motivation to train next to him.

your tatoo is written in greek,do you know greek bro?And please ask you grandfather from wich part in greece you have your roots,just curious

good luck with your contest!

oh and one last thing...Greeks where the first people ever that trained and they
where the first to actually have muscular development.Stand true to your roots man!greek pride!when the rest of the world was hanging from trees(monkeys)we had a society with males that their physiques would be admired even today,and
the leaders\generals where fighting in the front line,not like know...

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well bro i wish you all the best, right now it looks like you have a beach body, not really at the ripped stage where you need to be, no disrespect intended but you needed to start the prep about 16 weeks out, but you have 2 weeks, anything can happen in that time.. best of luck.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
duality your chest is phenomenal and triceps out there, dont worry about your legs i can see through shitty lighting i think they look solid, i have no doubt you will do great, IMO after this contest i would work on your lats a bit thats the only place i think you may need a little work, cause your arms and chest are huge match it with a wide back your DBs will look awesome.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pics are fine. I'd like to see some FB poses e.g. front/back relaxed though.

The following is no rant, I'm just stating my opinion. I think you have the mass to attend the contest and this first show will definately inspire you for more and be a learning experience. I say go for it, even if you won't hit the mark at your first show.

As for your condition, I'm sorry to say that you're not going to hit the mark this time around. There isn't enough time (and no Serb - anything cannot happen in 2 weeks). The reason you hold water is subcutaneous fat. If you strip yourself from fat, water retention will greatly diminish.
Using diuretics will thus not help much in your case, as the fat will keep blurring your cuts. And Blake - him starting too late doesn't change the fact that he's behind. We just take an objective stand and value that he's behind at this point. A little far behind actually. If you don't have lines in your legs even in blitz shots at this point, you're not going to make it.

Otherwise, your biceps seem to need work. I used a specific technique leading up to my last competition to help this. It can actually yield results very swiftly. Do 10x10 of e.g. BB curls (do not alternate between exercises) with descending loads - e.g.: 1st and 2nd set: 10 reps at 100lbs, 3rd and 4th set: 10 reps at 95lbs and so forth untill you reach 10 sets og BB curls. Do this at every session.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
duality your chest is phenomenal and triceps out there, dont worry about your legs i can see through shitty lighting i think they look solid, i have no doubt you will do great, IMO after this contest i would work on your lats a bit thats the only place i think you may need a little work, cause your arms and chest are huge match it with a wide back your DBs will look awesome.

thanks man. yea i wouldn't mind a bigger back.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pics are fine. I'd like to see some FB poses e.g. front/back relaxed though.

The following is no rant, I'm just stating my opinion. I think you have the mass to attend the contest and this first show will definately inspire you for more and be a learning experience. I say go for it, even if you won't hit the mark at your first show.

As for your condition, I'm sorry to say that you're not going to hit the mark this time around. There isn't enough time (and no Serb - anything cannot happen in 2 weeks). The reason you hold water is subcutaneous fat. If you strip yourself from fat, water retention will greatly diminish.
Using diuretics will thus not help much in your case, as the fat will keep blurring your cuts. And Blake - him starting too late doesn't change the fact that he's behind. We just take an objective stand and value that he's behind at this point. A little far behind actually. If you don't have lines in your legs even in blitz shots at this point, you're not going to make it.

Otherwise, your biceps seem to need work. I used a specific technique leading up to my last competition to help this. It can actually yield results very swiftly. Do 10x10 of e.g. BB curls (do not alternate between exercises) with descending loads - e.g.: 1st and 2nd set: 10 reps at 100lbs, 3rd and 4th set: 10 reps at 95lbs and so forth untill you reach 10 sets og BB curls. Do this at every session.

thank you for your honesty. however if you saw me in real life and pinched my skin (specifically the skin in my upper body) you would not be able to pinch anything. blake has done this and his remark was "damn your holding a lot of water" i do have a little fat around my lower back and in my inner quads but my upperbody has next to nothing in terms of fat. even though yes your right i should have more lines in my legs, they are pretty decent in the lighting at golds. leg cuts are some of the hardest to obtain i don't think i've ever seen a teen competitor with substantial leg defenition. but i did start too late and there's nothing i can do about that. but i'm dropping weight about as fast as i think possible. that last time i weighed myself was 3 days ago and i was 207, i just weighed myself today, 203. and overall i have lost 32 pounds in only 8 weeks time. i think your comparing my condition to your condition (which was fucking shredded man) and that's where i'm falling short. but i still envision myself coming in solid shape around 194-198.

and for the bicep work i will try that. so basically one giant drop set starting at like 110lbs sound about right? and just barbell curls and nothing else?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look like a greek statue bro!great development for being 19 years old,also you are a lucky to have braaq as a coach,the guy is a monster and it must be a hell of an inspiration/motivation to train next to him.

your tatoo is written in greek,do you know greek bro?And please ask you grandfather from wich part in greece you have your roots,just curious

good luck with your contest!

oh and one last thing...Greeks where the first people ever that trained and they
where the first to actually have muscular development.Stand true to your roots man!greek pride!when the rest of the world was hanging from trees(monkeys)we had a society with males that their physiques would be admired even today,and
the leaders\generals where fighting in the front line,not like know...

haha thanks buddy. no i don't speak greek, as i'm sure you already know that tattoo is greek for "faith". i take the most pride in my greek heritage and i appreciate your comments. my papou is from Olympia and from the town Peloponnisa. my yiayia is from Volos and from the town Alli Meria. i think those are spelled right lol.

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and for the bicep work i will try that. so basically one giant drop set starting at like 110lbs sound about right? and just barbell curls and nothing else?

Not a drop set, just 10 consecutive sets of descending poundages. And yes - stick with BB curls.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
serb said anything.

how old are you and how long do you work out now?

looks like your chest and triceps are the best parts of your body..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
serb said anything.

how old are you and how long do you work out now?

looks like your chest and triceps are the best parts of your body..

in regards to what serb said i think calling my current physique a "beach body" is a bit of an understatement. i know i'm behind in terms of how ripped i need to be, but i hardly think my body looks like a frat guy who wants to look good for the summer :wutyousay:

i am 19 years old and i train 5 days a week. my schedule starts on monday and it goes: back, chest, off, arms, legs, delts, off.

ya my chest and tris are clearly my best parts. me delts aren't bad but need more size to match my chest.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this pic allows those who have given me back width critique a better picture to judge me from.

MuscleFlexin0631-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome back man, thick and full!