• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

precontest pics: Duality

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this pic allows those who have given me back width critique a better picture to judge me from.

MuscleFlexin0631-1.jpg
i like the other mirror your holding, jail style haha

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
your side triceps flows like strawberries and cream

superb

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha thanks buddy. no i don't speak greek, as i'm sure you already know that tattoo is greek for "faith". i take the most pride in my greek heritage and i appreciate your comments. my papou is from Olympia and from the town Peloponnisa. my yiayia is from Volos and from the town Alli Meria. i think those are spelled right lol.

cheers bro whats up?

olympia is the place where the ancient olympics took place and where the "mr olympia" comes from,so that makes you a true olympian!peloponisos is a region not a city(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Greece)
Volos is a city and its in the region of thessaly(not sure tho)alli meria refers to a village which i dont know of but it may be this one http://www.pelion-paths.gr/map.aspx?id=440
both are beautiful places and some time you should come and see them.
I live in athens(capital) at the region attica.Athens is an overpopulated city and its not the best place in terms of life quality.greece is much better on the country,at least whats left of it

πιστις refers as faith the thing tho is that our nation had his glory days before
the cristians started taking over.If you read the history of our nation you will
find out that the orthodox church(greece's official church) and christians in generally were the worst enemies of greece and their acts against the people of greece is beyond forgiveness.they are the one that destroyed our monuments(some of them where considered wonders of the world)they burned the library of alexandreia the biggest library,they tortured people to deny their roots and accept jesus.They did not want us to know that we had
glorious nation long before that supposed saviour.they tried to vanquish our history man!!

when the turks where outside the walls of constantinople they sold out their own people and for 400 years that greece was enslaved by the turks they where living it large next to the turks and in their fancy full of gold clothing.The priests wanted constantinople to fall in turkish hand because the turks didnt care about our religion.The west roman empire offered to help us with the turks under the condition that we would change our religion from orthodox to catholics.meaning that the orthodox priest would loose their power.so instead of loosing their power and wealth they did everything they could to give the city to the turks.they spreaded chaos and disaster shouting
that its hopeless to fight the turks,so when the turks where outside of the walls king Konstantinos could'nt gather an army to fight because the people where hopeless,he died fighting along with 5000 brave people who stud against the odds...

the list with the things that those people have done is endless just wrote a few.that being said i cannot let aside all those wonderful things that they have done and just believe on what they say "the message of jesus"A message that is drowning in blood.Blood of our people!

I dont want to upset you i just thought you may be interested to learn some things about the history of your people.
:xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ wow man. you really know your stuff. a pleasure to read. and no not upsetting at all. i don't prescribe to the christian faith very strictly, i just have a strong faith in God and try to live my life by the golden rule.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
your back looks great on that pic man. wide and thick :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your back looks great on that pic man. wide and thick :xyxthumbs:

thanks buddy. the way i flexed in the first MM pose i posted made my lats looks smaller so i thought this would give people an idea of what it really looked like.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No cheating bro, you got to get there and I'm sure when you do you'll be looking amazing. Your chest is huge. I really like your most muscular..... oh by the way Nice Hat, I really like it haha.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how much you weigh now dude? looking dry yet??

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No cheating bro, you got to get there and I'm sure when you do you'll be looking amazing. Your chest is huge. I really like your most muscular..... oh by the way Nice Hat, I really like it haha.

thanks man. i'll get there. i know i love that hat too i have the same one in black on top of a bunch of others :xyxthumbs:

Originally posted by TheWeapon
how much you weigh now dude? looking dry yet??

i am down to 201lb as of today. my shoulders are starting to look pretty hard as well as my chest and most notably my back. my legs are getting better, i'm sure they will look very presentable during my last week when i implement my diuretic and start running nolvadex.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the best feeling is seeing strides and veins, it feels awesome

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ word. i have them in my chest and my delts (you can tell they'll look nasty once i drop water!) and i swear i saw a flutter of them in my triceps today while doing 1 arm rows. i glanced in the mirror and was a little taken aback.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck bro, You will do great
keep us updated through-out your prep

What posing song are u useing?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my uncle has a recording studio. so i recorded myself playing the acoustic guitar and that's what i'll be posing to. it is the intro and first verse of metallica "nothing else matters" and it blends into the death cab for cutie song "i will follow you into the dark" however it is not played the same way, you will faintly recognize the song because it is all the same chord progression, but i totally remade the picking pattern. it sounds very cool i must say.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That back shot is looking real good bro. I think (especially considering age) that your physique is looking great. You are dead on about the teens never having really deep cuts in their legs, it is just something that takes a little more training and time to develope. There are very few teen competitors that come in sub 7% bodyfat and super ripped. I am sure you will do fine at your show and soak in as much info as you can leading up to it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That back shot is looking real good bro. I think (especially considering age) that your physique is looking great. You are dead on about the teens never having really deep cuts in their legs, it is just something that takes a little more training and time to develope. There are very few teen competitors that come in sub 7% bodyfat and super ripped. I am sure you will do fine at your show and soak in as much info as you can leading up to it.

thanks a ton man. i wasn't going to even think of competing for at least another couple years until i could just thunder on stage and look like a total freak. but braaq was very instrumental in convincing me i could do very well if i did a show before i turned 20. even though i've only been dieting 8.5 weeks, i am 34 pounds lighter and currently sitting at 201. i must say i am very pleased with my overall physique at this time as shedding that fat and water really helped to show me what i really looked like. hopefully after i drop water i will be stage ready and i will try very hard to get pics up here. the advice you guys have given me is very much appreciated :xyxthumbs:.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Make sure you throw up some pre-contest/day before pics!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks a ton man. i wasn't going to even think of competing for at least another couple years until i could just thunder on stage and look like a total freak. but braaq was very instrumental in convincing me i could do very well if i did a show before i turned 20. even though i've only been dieting 8.5 weeks, i am 34 pounds lighter and currently sitting at 201. i must say i am very pleased with my overall physique at this time as shedding that fat and water really helped to show me what i really looked like. hopefully after i drop water i will be stage ready and i will try very hard to get pics up here. the advice you guys have given me is very much appreciated :xyxthumbs:.

I think you are making a wise choice by doing the show while you can still compete in the junior category. I was in the same boat as you last year. I didnt think I was quite ready to compete but was convinced by a friend that it would be a good idea to get the experience in while I could still do juniors and I was very glad that I did. I am sure you will do well and let this be your blue print for what you do when you step on stage next time.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ exactly buddy. i've learned so much from this having never put my body through something like this before. you really learn just what it takes to do well and have that much more respect for those who compete at a high level.. looking good in your avatar btw.