• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Best Back in History

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ronnies are sick but i like dave henry´s the most cuz i got high lats too
Other6bbig 1

Other6ibig 1

Other6dbig 1

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DH doesn't have high lats dude... And you can't really tell if yours are even high :49:

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
beau37 said:
dorian or flex....dorian for pure thickness and mass and flex for unreal detail!
I could agree with that.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:
DH doesn't have high lats dude... And you can't really tell if yours are even high :49:

lolerskates :bowroflarms: Tunen ftw

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:

Yea seriously, Henry does not have high lats at all. :49:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why are their pics of Henry even in here? ya his back is good but its called best back in history.

Pob80

Pob80

Ronnie and Dorian neck and neck depending on the pose and Joel Stubs as serb metioned earlier ok he might be a little top heavy but we are talking best back and wow! Orvelle Bourke had kidney trouble I do believe I posted something on Milos board a while ago wanting 2c a Bourke Stubs comparason and got 1 Bourke had a wide back when he competed but I tuely believe the size and freak factor has come that much fwrd in the last few years esp in the back pose ev 1 chasing coleman perhaps ???

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
LION

LION

Lee haney front lat spread out of this world

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie Coleman has the best back ever easily. Not anymore, he blurred it out with too much size and thickness. But in 98-03 he had the most dominant back in one of the most competitive eras in bodybuilding history. He has everything: detail, major thickness, proportion, etc. These other body builders that you are all posting up have great backs... but they dont compare to this:

Normal Ronnie20Coleman20005 1

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look im Team Cutler but Ronnie HAD the best back ever. Notice how i said HAD. As of now Jay has Ronnie beat but if Ron was at his best im not sure if Jay could hang... But with that being said Jay continues to improve and hey whos to say in another few years Jay Cutler wont have the best back.....?

Best of all time goes to BIG RON so far.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMHO at their best nobody could be close to Yates' and Coleman's backs. They were simply too big, too thick, too impressive, too beautiful...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This surely is NOT the best back in history, but still pretty impressive.

Joel Stubbs:

M2X0247_copy.sized.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
I'm really impressed with this Vic pic.

20832 victormusclebeachpart2437 122 1077lo