• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the midsection is looking really really good, diced. can´t wait to see more pics

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Appreciate the support max!

Just got done with my leg/ab depletion workout and last session of cardio. Did leg press machine for 3 sets of 25 reps with about 150lbs. Then did lunges with a 50 lb barbell, 15 reps each leg for 3 sets. Then did ham curls and extensions for drop sets and finished off with 5 sets of calves for 20 reps each. Did roman chairs and crunches for abs. Hit up the stair stepper for ten mins and then the bike for ten. My carbs are at about 50 right now and I am feeling surprisingly well. I wont go past 60 grams today. Trying to keep my spirits high. Thanks again for all the support guys.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well done buddy, almost there, the champions make it through. That pizza is in sight.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^that is all I have been able to think about all day!

Well right now I pretty much look like shit. Starting to get flat from the lack of carbs and a lil smooth from the sodium. I have faith in the plan we have arranged brothers and I will look forward to seeing it all pan out!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Your midsection looks fucking awesome man! Great condition. Not long left now buddy.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mid-sections looking tight man!, keep up the hard work!
its gonna pay off !!

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^that is all I have been able to think about all day!

Well right now I pretty much look like shit. Starting to get flat from the lack of carbs and a lil smooth from the sodium. I have faith in the plan we have arranged brothers and I will look forward to seeing it all pan out!

No sweat bro. If you need anything, lemme know. Carb depletion sucks.

If you become extremely dry, definitely have that pizza. Infact, I think you should anyway. I'd go as planned, as long as the sub-q water has escaped, and water intake is where it should be, you'll be fine!

Keep going strong.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I will have a personal pan pizza on hand for the morning of prejudging!

Just finished up upper body depletion workout 1. Mind you I have had about 50 grams of carbs today total.

Bench press: 115x25, 115x25, 115x20, 115x20
Rack chins: bwx20x5
Hammer machine chest press: 60x20x3
Hammer row: 90x20x3
Hammer press: 90x20x3
Bicep curls bb: 50x20x4
Tricep rope extensions: 90x20x4

I felt fine with the workout and went no where near failure. Tomorrow I will go do a couple more isolation movements for upper body for my last workout.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your looking awesome bro, ur midsection is carved in stone. great stuff, cant wait to see the pics from ur show, im sure ull do great:2: good luck bro:)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good man, and those sessions look solid!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how is everything going creator? also wondering when you are gonna post some pics? so today your what 4days out or is 3days out? wouldn´t mind seeing some pics but if you can post some pics that would be awesome

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am three days out. Dont really want to post any pics during my sodium load and carb deplete that I finishing right now because I am flat and smooth. I may get some pics up the day before the show. I am a pretty cranky sob right now because of my lack of carbs but other than that all is well.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great work man, hope the plan is going to work, should be spot on :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck mate, not far now!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cant wait to see them pics best of luck to ya :tiphat:

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys,

I hopefully will be in contact with Mike for his entire road there from now on. So because he's probably busy as hell, if you guys would like I could tell you all how he's doing. Right now, he's suffering from hypoglycemia, and isn't reacting well. It's normal.

Good luck Mike, this is a BIG deal, a staple in your life forever.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You're almost there man, all your hard work comes down to these next few days. Just stay calm and confident and you'll look crazy on stage.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks bro.

Yeah I am supposed to be at work right now but left early because I wasnt feeling good. Just dropped my carbs down too low and a combination of it being my third day of depletion, school, and work stress just tore down on me and I got really dizzy and lightheaded at work, hypoglycemia. I thought it a smart idea to have 8oz of orange juice and a little bit of chocolate and it made me feel SO much better. Damn that chocolate tasted good! Cancelled the rest of my clients for the night and dont think it will be that big of a deal in the end! Going to try to hit my final depletion workout after a lil nap.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you got me worried for abit, that pizza isn´t so far away couple of days and there you go a pan pizza hehe, so you are only gonna carb up for 2 days?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best of luck bro You will do great...