• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Yeah I'm closing in on a week. My cals are already pretty low but I may drop them a bit. I'm not exactly sure what my micros are but im not too worried about it. I am posing to a mixture of "party like a rockstar" by shop boyz and then I will hit in halfway through with "follow" by breaking benjamin.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Teh glutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Griffstrong

Thata boy. Keep strict brother...cant wait until next weekend.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice lines in the side leg bro :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like Dridz said man, nice lines, gonna blow away the competition!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a lot fellas!

So I think that I have my peak week figured out pretty well.

Today:
300 grams of protein, 150 grams of carbs, 50 grams of fat
Light leg workout-
Unilateral leg press, lunges, extensions, calf raises
I will do stair stepper after the workout. Nothing will be anywhere near failure and reps will be 15-20.

Friday:
same as above but I will do back and tris

Saturday:
Same as above but I will do light shoulders and cardio

Sunday:
Protein 300 grams, carbs 100 grams, fat 50 grams
Start adding a little extra sodium
2 gallons of water

Monday:
Protein 300 grams, carbs 75 grams, fat 50 grams
Legs depletion and cardio-
Extensions, curls, stair stepper and stationary bike followed by ab depletion
This will be my last day of cardio and leg work
2 gallons of water

Tuesday:
Protein 300 grams, Carbs 75 grams, fat 50 grams
Upper body depletion
Press, row, shoulder press, curls, tri extensions
20-30 reps not to failure
2 gallons of water

Wednesday:
Protein 300 grams, carbs 75 grams, fat 50 grams
Upper body depletion
fly, lat pull, preacher curl, laterals, kickbacks
20-30 reps not to failure
2 gallons of water, start lowering sodium slightly

Thursday:
Protein 250 grams, carbs 250 grams, fat 40 grams
No extra sodium and all carbs coming from yams and sweet potatoes
Start MHP Xpel
1.5 gallons of water
Shave body and exfoliate and apply 1 coat of pro- tan

Friday:
Protein 200 grams, carbs 400 grams, fat 30 grams
No extra sodium and all carbs from sweet potatoes and yams
Continue MHP Xpel
1 gallon of water
rinse in shower in the morning and apply a coat of pro tan. Rinse again in the evening and apply another coat of protan. Once thats dry, I will apply a coat of dream tan.

Saturday:
Wake up at 5 am and have 2 sweet potatoes and half a chicken breast every hour and a half until 9:30 at which point I will either have a personal pan pizza (if I feel I am flat looking) or start having pb and chocolate chip rice cakes with jelly on top. Pre-judging starts at ten but I wont go on stage until about 11-1130ish. While I am pumping up I will start sipping on honey and have a scoop of Supercharge. Then I will go on stage and dominate.
I will apply a coat of dream tan mixed with hot stuff after I weigh in. For pump up I will go through push ups, curls, laterals and rows. I will just do this circuit in a relaxing manner for about 15 mins before prejudging.

I think thats about it, let me know what you think

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Creator,

Honestly I think your plan looks solid! I revised it a couple times to see if I could catch any flaws, and I didn't. You edited the carb depletion for your own sake right? You might want to drop it to 30 and below on there, could potentially make your load more effective. But again, this depends on the individual.

About pump up:

Good job not pumping up the remaining! Triceps, abs and legs are hard to flex with an oxygen debt in the muscle...pumped you don't get the full effect ya know? I pumped legs by accident, bad move, you shake and so on.

Good luck bro, I'll be sending you a PM!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a ton KM and i'll be looking for the PM. I thought about bringing the carbs lower on those days but I really dont know if I can function below that! I still have to go to school and work on those days so I have to make sure that my brain at least works a little bit but believe me, they will be as low as I can go! What do you think about the pizza before pre-judging?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would advise you to use vitargo when you are doing the carb load, works really well
i´ve been wondering about that honey, is good to use that?
let me know how it all went together cuz i´m use some of the stuff your using

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a ton KM and i'll be looking for the PM. I thought about bringing the carbs lower on those days but I really dont know if I can function below that! I still have to go to school and work on those days so I have to make sure that my brain at least works a little bit but believe me, they will be as low as I can go!

Definitely bro, I know what you mean.

It really isn't as bad as you think to be honest. Just a little more tempered but that's about it. I thought the carb depletion was going to be hell but I was actually the same. Although I was at my beach house for the 4days pre-comp.
What do you think about the pizza before pre-judging?

Be careful with pizza. The saturated fat (if any) can cause you to spill over. You can try that or even a cheeseburger. Play it by ear, if you're looking solid during the time you'd eat the pizza...then don't bro. Trust me, counterreactions happen frequently, did to me.

i would advise you to use vitargo when you are doing the carb load, works really well
i´ve been wondering about that honey, is good to use that?
let me know how it all went together cuz i´m use some of the stuff your using

Using honey really depends on how low you bring your blood glucose levels.

Very little amounts of glucose are yielded from fructose in the liver. However, if you're in hypoglycemia, which occurs when carb depleting, any form of carb is strong enough to bring BG levels up. But generally speaking, 1-3% of fructose is converted to glucose, which is no where near significant to secrete insulin and store glycogen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm looking forward to your results on stage dude. The final week looks solid and you seem to have the package together leading in. The only thing now is the posing and trophy.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Thanks for the post tim. I have been looking forward to some input from you. Let me know if you think anything could use a tweaking. What do you think about the diuretic? Thanks again and I sure as hell hope I can bring home a purty trophy.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I'm not a fan of diuretics but there isn't anything wrong with them when used properly. I think the main thing is to get the sodium and water intake manipulation working for you (so many things can affect this). The plan looks solid but your body will be the decider.

Just a little question that you may have covered; have you worked out the carbs depletion and how much you need to fill out the muscles as part of the diet or are you going by previous/others experiences?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
cant wait to see you on stage Creator! that pic of your legs/glutes is great!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^thanks skeptic!

Tim: As far as the carb up goes, I have done similar things for shows in the past and while I didnt ever nail it right on, that seems to be what would work for me. I think with my sensitivity to insulin that I should build up, a two day moderate load should work good. Any suggestions?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You GO GIRL :gaygay::greddy:

I mean best of luck BRO.. You look great! What do you think you'll weight in at? :imcoolurnot:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I am planning on weighing in around 195. The cut off is 197.5

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Our little Creator is a Heavy Weight! Is this show tested?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every competitor is to be polygraphed and random urine tests are given at weigh in. Word on the street is that there wont be any testing though...

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wanna know an IFBB secret of Dexter Jackson's to get dry that last day?

Just do some coke in the back! Also if you won't to dance like Kai Green you'll need some X....