• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your frotn double bicep looks a little funny to me. Try it flexing your abs (not saying this to show your abs) because im not sure if your going to be the biggest guy so I think you should tighten the waist to make you look more asthetic. Also it looks like you are pushing your chest out and pulling your arms back. Could you take a pic of you doing that so we can compare them?

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On your side chest, bring your hand that's squeezing your chest up higher and lower the your other arm for that it's near your waist like. The judges need to be able to see your serratus on that pose, believe it or not. Also squat lower.

On your side tricep, pull your tricep from your wrist towards you. It'll make your arm look bigger and more striated. On your Ab 'n Thigh, place your hands on the back of your neck touching your back. This will show more of your bicep size.

Try it out, hope this helps for you.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Appreciate the advice guys!
I have been running through all my quarter turns and mandatories holding each position for about 30 seconds every day.

Tony-
I will post up some comparisons 2 weeks out. I have tried my abs flexed on the fdb and for me I think it makes my lats disappear and my waist look wider but I will try it. I am a pretty tall guy (6ft) and I have always thought that flexing abs on fdb only looks good on shorter guys imo. Thanks for the advice and make sure you take a look at the comparisons when I get them posted.

KM-
I will try that on the side chest. As far as the side tri goes, I have played around with this one quite a bit and I dont like the way I personally look when I grab it from the wrist. It makes my shoulder a little more striated but takes a lot away from my forearm and upper arm in terms of separation. I totally agree with you on the ab and thigh and I usually do hit it like that but for some reason I didnt in that pic. Thanks for the input and keep it coming.

I have a couple of guys that take a look at my posing from time to time and I am always looking over my pics time and time again. IMO, one can never receive too much input on the subject. When I am deciding how to do a pose, I take everything from feet up into consideration and try to make the best decision through that. I have been going back and forth between sides on my tri and chest poses because both sides have definite advantages and weaknesses. I believe posing in critical.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ O one other thing. Try this also do the Front DB the way you are doing it but pull your chest back a little instead maybe that will make it look more appealing. The way you are doing it now makes it look goofy but if you pull your chest in cuz it looks like you are sticking it out might make your V look better.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow i havemissed alot in a week lol, like everyone said before, you look great, how far out are you???

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ 3 weeks in the pics!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good man and nice sock-wearing style.... :uhoh2:

Nudes? :carduindisguise

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thats just how us Idahoans do it. We wear them like that while we pick potatoes from the fields....

So weight today is 198! I am feeling pretty good about things. I have talked to a lot of people doing the show so it should be a pretty good competitor turnout. The diet continues to take its toll on me but in just 3 weeks I plan on being a complete fat ass...

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ve missed out alot here, looking pretty good 3 weeks out but like everybody said you would be really shredded if you had 5weeks left, will be intresting to see how you will look like on contest day

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thats just how us Idahoans do it. We wear them like that while we pick potatoes from the fields....

So weight today is 198! I am feeling pretty good about things. I have talked to a lot of people doing the show so it should be a pretty good competitor turnout. The diet continues to take its toll on me but in just 3 weeks I plan on being a complete fat ass...

It's all worth it in the end bro. The ones who make it through are champions and the ones who don't are the people watching from the side-line admiring your hard work. Keep it up man, you're doing big things.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just did light legs and posed after. First day I saw cross striations in my quads...I was pretty pleased. My glutes have also started seperating from my hams pretty good. My training partner thinks I am right on and I think I have made noticable improvements from the last set of pics for sure!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome stuff bro!!! cant wait to see the next set of pictures :tiphat:
2 weeks to go now yea?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will post up pics in a week! Trained and posed again today (2 weeks out as of today) and I was very pleased. My body is finally pulling fat from the legs I feel like and it seems like every day I am finding a new vein. I noticed chest vascularity for the first time yesterday and have quite a bit of shoulder vascularity as well. I have been tanning a few times a week and feel I am building up a pretty good base tan. I am as pumped as ever for the show and am putting in 100% to make sure that I show up 100%.

Bodybuilding is an interesting pursuit. Sometimes I wonder how I got into this and how I have become so consumed by it. It lies from far normal on the spectrum of acceptance and is understood by few. When I am asked why I do it, my usual response is "Because I love it. And if you have to ask anymore, you probably wouldn't understand.". It is a sport filled with monotonous actions, solitary nights, perceived selfishness and thats just to name a few. But like i've always said, anything that requires this much sacrifice is going to yield a reward that far surpasses any amount of physical, mental or emotional pain experiences on the long road there. People think I'm crazy for doing this, and I cant say that I disagree. But through all this madness I feel I find myself. I find my true friends and build my closest relationships. I feel I improve my self discipline and control, which is something that cant be bought and hardly taught. This is something that can only come through the kind of experiences a bodybuilder goes through. Whether or not I "win" this show, I feel that the pursuit alone has yet again allowed me to grow at a pace and in ways that I couldnt have done otherwise, and that my friends is priceless.

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bodybuilding is an interesting pursuit. Sometimes I wonder how I got into this and how I have become so consumed by it. It lies from far normal on the spectrum of acceptance and is understood by few. When I am asked why I do it, my usual response is "Because I love it. And if you have to ask anymore, you probably wouldn't understand.". It is a sport filled with monotonous actions, solitary nights, perceived selfishness and thats just to name a few. But like i've always said, anything that requires this much sacrifice is going to yield a reward that far surpasses any amount of physical, mental or emotional pain experiences on the long road there. People think I'm crazy for doing this, and I cant say that I disagree. But through all this madness I feel I find myself. I find my true friends and build my closest relationships. I feel I improve my self discipline and control, which is something that cant be bought and hardly taught. This is something that can only come through the kind of experiences a bodybuilder goes through. Whether or not I "win" this show, I feel that the pursuit alone has yet again allowed me to grow at a pace and in ways that I couldnt have done otherwise, and that my friends is priceless.

And this is bodybuilding.

One of the best posts on the entire MM bro.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Appreciate the support a lot guys.

Just got pinched-3 site skin fold

Chest-4mm
Abdominal-6mm
Quadriceps-11mm

Jackson pollock formula estimation
5.2%

Thought I would throw in a lil preview pic I snapped with the cell phone

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ very good figures man,
looking good, chest is going well.
legs too.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good creator, sry i haven't been around to scope out this log....i have sum cpu issues up at school. Ne ways man keep up the hard work and keep snapping those pics man ur looking great

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just another cell phone pic I thought I would throw up

abs2weeksmp4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: