• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's Pre-Contest thread

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not cheating :wutyousay: why does everyone call it that? It is only "cheating" if you enter a natural show when you aren't... But then again, it is only "cheating" when you get caught :keke:

umm... I think he meant cheat meal, lol

Edit, unless they manage to do a urine test for pepperoni or something.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Looking good Creator, as everyone else has said, you've haven't really got any glaring weaknesses.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha silly braaq!

bambam: I am 6 feet tall.
Muscle jock: I have never heard of that, what is it?

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and critique! I really do appreciate it. I think things are going pretty well and I hope it continues to go that way!

Teiki

Teiki

I would say you are right on track for 10 weeks out. Looking great man. Good Luck!

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great physique Creator. your on schedual man :xyxthumbs:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fucking shoulder strides are sick!!!!!!!!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your gym is so nice it's like a country club. I wish I was a member there man.you look great by the way. What you gonna do with your water? Go watch the video from Jeff Rodriguez on MD and he explains the way he does it. Instead of dropping the water he drinks a shitload of it and drops it back to normal..justa thought

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Thanks a ton guys! As far as the water goes, I do not believe in dropping my water consumption to acheive a more "ripped" looking physique on stage. I plan on drinking a gallon of water the friday before and enough water to quench my thirst on saturday morning and I can assure you that I will not be out conditioned by the fools who dehydrate themselves and then I will giggle in delight as I watch their flat physiques struggle to get a pump! haha But thanks for that info Phil, I am always down to learn and I will take a look at it brother!
Oh and the gym I train at is very nice! I am a trainer at golds so I get a free membership to all the golds in the valley and the one I workout at was once named the nicest golds in the western states!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha silly braaq!

bambam: I am 6 feet tall.
Muscle jock: I have never heard of that, what is it?

Thanks to everyone for all the compliments and critique! I really do appreciate it. I think things are going pretty well and I hope it continues to go that way!

Glucose Disposal Agents. They shuttle more nutrients into your muscle glycogen instead of fat cells. I just started using them with every meal and before going to sleep. I have yet to test my blood glucose levels after meals, to see if they keep levels stable but many have and say it does help. If you need more information, I will try and give a better explantation.

Also I use a product that contains 300mg of ALA and 200 mcg or chromium before my meal. Say 20 - 30 minutes and I take one capsule. Never hurts to try.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Hmmm sounds interesting. Post a link up about it and lets discuss!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look great bro.Keep updating:xyxthumbs:

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look awesome Creator, you are looking very lean already! Nice traps and your midsection already has a ton of detail. Bet you are going to look freaky on contest day! And others commented, I don't think your chest is a weakness at all.

Keep up the good work,
Banshee

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And others commented, I don't think your chest is a weakness at all.

Same here. I actually think its become a strength! All 4 parts (upper,middle,lower and outer) look very well developed.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Wow thanks a ton! I have really worked hard to bring my chest up and to think that it might have caught up is a great personal accomplishment for me! Thats why I love bodybuilding so much and live for it.

Current skin-fold measurements:
Chest- 6 mm
Abdominal- 10 mm
Thigh- 15 mm

Total- 31 mm

Jackson Pollock Formula body fat estimation- 8.0%

Weighed in today at 215 with clothes on!

I am actually debating doing a show on September 20th as well here in my home town as I feel I am progressing nicely. There are a few chumpzillas at my gym who are doing it and I am pretty sure that a good ol fashion ass whoopin in a pose down would feed my humble ego for the few months following the show when I ran into them in the gym!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glucose Disposal Agent: A nutrient or complex of nutrients that has the ability to increase insulin sensitivity, thus allowing circulating blood glucose to be readily deposited in to target tissues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look great bro! very well balanced physique, strong back, good arms and great shoulders with a fine midsection. and ur conditioning looks outstanding for 10 weeks out. think u will do very well, and im looking forward to more update pics as u progress:)