• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Official 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC Thread

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Marius "The Meter" Grattrud will NOT compete anymore at the 2011 Arnold.

Great news for Fouad I think.

The list looks like this now:

2011 Arnold Classic Entrants

Evan Centopani
Toney Freeman
Dexter Jackson
Johnnie Jackson
Victor Martinez
Essa Obaid
Ben Pakulski
Robert Piotrkowicz
Ronny Rockel
Branch Warren
Roelly Winklaar
Dennis Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
dennis_wolf_bio-1.jpg

Wolf's latest updates on his BSN blog

# January 6, 2011

Happy New Year to everybody! We had a quiet New Year?s here, visiting with my daughter. My friend Dennis James was supposed to come visit as well, but he couldn?t make it in the end. Maybe he?ll come up for the next UFC? to watch our guy Forrest fight Rich Franklin. With Silva vs. Belfort also on that card, it should be a really cool event.

The training is going good, as I am now really into my prep for the Arnold. I?m still really big right now, about 300 lbs, and everything is looking really good. I will probably go down to about 277, maybe 280 by the show, which will be probably 15 lbs heavier than I was onstage at the Olympia. The areas that need work are just the glutes and lower back again. I will do plenty of cardio, lots of Stairmaster, which should help with the cuts and definition. Anyway, eight weeks out and I?m feeling really good for this show.

My only New Year?s Resolution: to win the Arnold!

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
15 pounds gain in 5 months for the wolf?.....Not so sure about that

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
why not? that's 5 months of cookies.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I think Wolf was @ 280 for the '09 O, so with that condition I believe him lol.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Fouad Abiad and Sergey Shelestov Invited to Arnold Classic

January 11, 2011

FLEXONLINE.COM

Today on Facebook, the Arnold Sports Festival announced that Fouad Abiad and Sergey Shelestov have been added to the list of official invites to the Arnold Classic.

Following a year off, Abiad has been training harder than ever in preparation for the inaugural Flex Pro on February 19. After being left off the initial list of invites, Abiad had hoped a top three finish at the Flex Pro would get him and invite to Columbus. The wait is over and Abiad will fulfill his dream to compete in the Arnold Classic.

Russian IFBB Pro Sergey Shelestov will be competing in his fourth Arnold Classic. He finished as high as eighth in 2009 and will look to return to that form. Shelestov was first recognized for his potential in 2006 when he finished third in the Grand Prix Romania. First and second that year went to two guys named Cutler and Coleman.

2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC ENTRANTS (as of 1/10/11)

Fouad Abiad
Evan Centopani
Toney Freeman
Dexter Jackson
Johnnie Jackson
Victor Martinez
Essa Obaid
Ben Pakulski
Robert Piotrkowicz
Ronny Rockel
Sergey Shelestov
Branch Warren
Roelly Winklaar
Dennis Wolf

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great lineup, no doubt at all. I miss Kai, though.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Another update on Arnold's list of competitors:

Mohammed Touri added

weak triceps

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
****! that's a big Invite!!!! congrats Touri!

we'll have the world champ in there compared with the top pros. well done !

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats to Touri.. if he shows up looking like he did at the World Championships he will hurt quite a few pros! :)

Cork

Cork

I don't know what the difference in prep is, but I am way more impressed by the conditioning of guys from the Worlds. Looking forward to this show even more.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He wouldn't get a fair judging. My 2 cents.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

my home boy touri in the arnold classic thats good news is he doing the amateur or the pro show?i wish him all the best.its hard to succeed in pro bodybuilding when you come from morocco but moroccans are big fighters.people here just love bodybuilding we train in dirty rusty gyms it is even difficult to find genuine supplements but we keep on giving 100 per cent to live our dream.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
my home boy touri in the arnold classic thats good news is he doing the amateur or the pro show?i wish him all the best.its hard to succeed in pro bodybuilding when you come from morocco but moroccans are big fighters.people here just love bodybuilding we train in dirty rusty gyms it is even difficult to find genuine supplements but we keep on giving 100 per cent to live our dream.

respect bro. he deserves it he's doing the pro show!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He looks way better than a lot of IFBB pros.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know what the difference in prep is, but I am way more impressed by the conditioning of guys from the Worlds. Looking forward to this show even more.
Me neither, but it's not something that unusual... Most of the guys competing in the World Champ's are in way better condition (and drier) that IFBB Pro's.

But as being said, he's not getting fair judging.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vics looking monstrous!