• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer 400lbs

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tweak your a little bitch your over 20 and have a body of a 15 year old. So everythign you say is irrelevant and you are retarded if you start a thread on someone and post pics of someone else.
Anything like this again and you're banned. Am I clear?
Well if i posted a ronnie coleman thread at put phil heath and vic in there thinking it was coleman you guys would have a hayday saying how wrong i was stop trying to be saints.
There's an enormous difference between grouping Phil Heath and Ronnie Coleman together versus doing so with the athletes you listed.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well if i posted a ronnie coleman thread at put phil heath and vic in there thinking it was coleman you guys would have a hayday saying how wrong i was stop trying to be saints.

No we wouldn't, at least the VIP's, MOD's and Admins would not. We have the respect and maturity to tell you that you made a mistake without insulting you by calling you a retard.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Guys, no reason to self-police. If there's another issue then we'll deal with it as it comes, no reason to provoke.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bullshit braaq and you know it everyone says shit when there on the otherside of things but you know if that really happened you would talk shit to that person.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
As said before..EPIC selfpwnage:disgust:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Getting that fat, so fast, and then getting slim, also very fast, wont get him horrible horrible stretch marks ?

Anyway, he is HUGE, but what`s the point ? He has far too much fat on him at the moment. And I believe he is putting too much pressure on the joints of his legs and feet. The body cannot handle this weight properly.

Please somebody tell me if that`s correct, I don`t have enough information.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bullshit braaq and you know it everyone says shit when there on the otherside of things but you know if that really happened you would talk shit to that person.

But I didn't say anything.. so I was on the other side of things.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonyk, sometimes you can be a really cool guy then suddenly turn and come off as some arrogant, insulting person. You may have a manic disorder. :e5dunno:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Tonyk, sometimes you can be a really cool guy then suddenly turn and come off as some arrogant, insulting person. You may have a manic disorder. :e5dunno:
Braaq, please don't make half-informed psychological analyses based on posting tendencies. kthanx. :eek5nono:

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No reason to get that fat, it does not help you grow muscle any faster, but I guess it is way easier to eat whatever you want and know that you are going to be in an anabolic state than to count calories and be somewhat strict - whatever floats his boat. I agree with whoever said here comes the next Kovacks, that is exactly who he reminds me off. Too many drugs, too much weight, too young = short future in the sport. Good luck to him though, I hope I am wrong.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sorry braaq as you may know its proly the roids coming out in my asshole posts. :angrydude:

H

hawk53

idk maybe he is trying something new, maybe he knows something we dont and could come in bigger then ever after he cuts...but we wont know until he cuts....how much would u actually say he weighs? my guess is like 330

Pinhead

Pinhead

Beefcake... Beefcake.... BEEFCAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• carbcake.gif
    carbcake.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 56
Prote

Prote

Nice shape but should add more mass.

BEEFCAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk maybe he is trying something new, maybe he knows something we dont and could come in bigger then ever after he cuts...but we wont know until he cuts....how much would u actually say he weighs? my guess is like 330

I would say 330 or 340 sounds about right.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it me? or maybe the big offseason gut? or DO his legs really LOOK BIGGER in the contest than in the offseason?

Lisu

Lisu

He dosen't traing legs for now as far as I know

faiz

faiz

No reason to get that fat, it does not help you grow muscle any faster, but I guess it is way easier to eat whatever you want and know that you are going to be in an anabolic state than to count calories and be somewhat strict - whatever floats his boat. I agree with whoever said here comes the next Kovacks, that is exactly who he reminds me off. Too many drugs, too much weight, too young = short future in the sport. Good luck to him though, I hope I am wrong.

i agree here but trey is only 22 he is young, i mean if he wants to have fun with his diet (not anabolics) he can, we have alot of young guys in school here myself included. so you we all know how it is with exams,group meetings and meals etc. its a matter of what u are on stage period.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm guessing heavier, though it's hard to say. I met him at the AC expo last year when I was 225 pounds at 5'8" and he made me look like a kid (and I'm older than him by a few months). Once you factor in his height and just how thick the guy is I could see as high as 360+.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm guessing heavier, though it's hard to say. I met him at the AC expo last year when I was 225 pounds at 5'8" and he made me look like a kid (and I'm older than him by a few months). Once you factor in his height and just how thick the guy is I could see as high as 360+.

But you do look like a kid :e5dunno: A rather cute kid :gaygay:

I would agree, he looks like mid to high 300's. If he can come in hard and full he is going to be a menace. :ughnoes: