• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer 400lbs

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can anyone tell me if all that weight on his leg joints will hurt him on the long run ? And can anyone also tell me if the stretching on his skin will leave stretch marks ?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can anyone tell me if all that weight on his leg joints will hurt him on the long run ? And can anyone also tell me if the stretching on his skin will leave stretch marks ?

his legs are from out of this world
but the age never forgives

probably tanned, the stretching marks wont be noticeable, but those marks will be there for ever and ever, maybe some laser operations can hide them a little

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I have a ton of stretching marks on my chest, back, arms, legs, abs...:uhoh2:.anyway..
Then will go brighter after a while, but they will "come back" very easy if the skin is stretched again

F

Flash

the stretch marks look friggen nasty, granted in shape he looks great, he looks way to fat and high bf, he doesnt need to be that big in the off season. In the off season his arms just look fat...no definition or sense that theres more muscle then fat in the arms... yunk :ugh:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is the eptiome of what a bber SHOULDN'T do in the offseason. if ronnie, vic, dennis, and other guys who's forte is mass can stay somewhat respectable in the bf percentage in the offseason, than he should not think that him getting fat will help him get anywhere any quicker than these men. man is he going to have to diet for his next show.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a ton of stretching marks on my chest, back, arms, legs, abs...:uhoh2:.anyway..
Then will go brighter after a while, but they will "come back" very easy if the skin is stretched again

I got some on my chest ,shoulders,lats and arms.I can hardly see them anymore..they go "brighter" for sure.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is not another kovaks..he actually is bringing up his biceps too..in that one pic he has good short bi's like ronnie, so I think they are good.

F

farid467

Filiou , r u sure????

Last edited by a moderator:
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
10th pic down in the original post of this thread... big guy in the middle.. thats Dominic.

F

farid467

10th pic down in the original post of this thread... big guy in the middle.. thats Dominic.

my uni's netwrok blocks some pics, the first oen and that one just so happen to be blocked. lol my bad

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea hes just a fucking fatass IMO

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There is no way hes 400lbs lol...i seen em at the expo last weekend. I'd say maybe 300lbs and hes fairly soft.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
325lbs is the highest I've heard Trey himself say..

R

Ruhlforever

I used to be like that, I mean this Attitude, I was too big weighing 260 pounds for a 6"1 guy and my off season was totally a mess, I mean one day I saw a cover of Bob Paris and I said I wanna be like that, and one day I saw a picture of Markus Ruhl weighing 138 kilos with a washboard abs, I said I wanna look like that, I mean this guy looks totally fat, and in some circumstances DISGUSTING, I don't like this look, horrible legs so so good, incredible but those cheeks and double chin dam he is maybe 26% body fat, he must use heave thyroid use.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont get the hype with this guy...ya he has crazy legs but thats about it. It's pretty crazy how hype got him a BSN contract and shit. Hope he proves me wrong though cause he seemed pretty cool at the expo, very nice dude

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I used to be like that, I mean this Attitude, I was too big weighing 260 pounds for a 6"1 guy and my off season was totally a mess, I mean one day I saw a cover of Bob Paris and I said I wanna be like that, and one day I saw a picture of Markus Ruhl weighing 138 kilos with a washboard abs, I said I wanna look like that, I mean this guy looks totally fat, and in some circumstances DISGUSTING, I don't like this look, horrible legs so so good, incredible but those cheeks and double chin dam he is maybe 26% body fat, he must use heave thyroid use.

I can garantee that Ruhl has never ever been 300lbs + on stage :xyxthumbs:

R

Ruhlforever

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I thought you where talking about on stage weight, thats a different thing
It wasn't the abs I was refering to, just the weight :xyxthumbs: