• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer comparison

Would Trey Brewer have a chance against Dennis Wolf

• Total voters
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should not post legs for him. Who cares what a pricks opinion is ?

A

animalkja

just because you have none doesnt mean you have to jump in this convo

A

animalkja

ill be posting after this week's training, whatever he is banned or not

and btw, i dont know why should we post our legs in order to prove trey legs are the best in the moment, but.. oh well

wasnt about legs your the one who brought up how great trys legs are and how he has better legs then pros so your dumb and i called you out on it have fun takein pics of yourself :keke:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
It's spelt TREY!!! Before you start calling people stupid, learn how to spell you fucking dolt.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here's my "chicken legs"

2cih4de-1.jpg

2444rco-1.jpg

dan we need a whole body shot now. :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wasnt about legs your the one who brought up how great trys legs are and how he has better legs then pros so your dumb and i called you out on it have fun takein pics of yourself :keke:

chill out dude i understand why your a little irked that there comparing a man who is really all hype up to this moment (trey) to someone who could very well win the mr olympia this year. it's not a deserved comparison yet but whatever let them have there fun photoshopping and whatnot.

but on a side note if anyone thinks that trey even with the photoshop is even close to wolf, you need to reexamine your eyes because you are bass ackwards!!!

(that was intentionally mispelled, but you constantly misspelling trey's name is a little iritating)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Trey does have better legs than most pros... what is the debate with that :dunnodude:

I agree with Daniel, I don't see why his legs are brought up in the discussion, but anyways, he has pretty good ones. If you have him beat, as you claim, lets see them.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animalkja....First off, learn how to use a period and where is belongs in a sentence. Second, pull your tampon out of your gine and have some fun with the comparison. Of course it is not a real comparison but it is just something that Dan was nice enough to mix together to give a vague idea of what a comparison would be like.

A

animalkja

Animalkja....First off, learn how to use a period and where is belongs in a sentence. Second, pull your tampon out of your gine and have some fun with the comparison. Of course it is not a real comparison but it is just something that Dan was nice enough to mix together to give a vague idea of what a comparison would be like.

your so right i mean we should have great grammer on boards -- the comparison is a jk just like you learn how to put on some lbs you short ......
i dont take advice from anyone on here and your pic shows prime example why im no longer going to be on this site because its a jk later little ones

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
your so right i mean we should have great grammer on boards -- the comparison is a jk just like you learn how to put on some lbs you short ......
i dont take advice from anyone on here and your pic shows prime example why im no longer going to be on this site because its a jk later little ones

We wont miss you :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
:wave:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

We dont need great grammer, just words put together that make sense at least :dunnodude:

My physique is a just kidding?...:crymeariver:

I'm short...6ft :eek5nono:

My pic is pretty weak. Who would have thought that I could be so fat and yet so skinny at the same time :punchballs:

Your just a rude person and you really hurt my feelings :ihavesandinmyvagina

Keep working hard bro and when they hand you the Sandow one day, I will say "Hey, I remember when I used to be good friends with that nice young man!"

:hello:

E

emil

trey doesnt have a chance... IMO