• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer comparison

Would Trey Brewer have a chance against Dennis Wolf

• Total voters
V

vampiregalore

Great morph! :xyxthumbs:
I think Trey would win this challenge, his legs are amazing, we all know that, but even his arms aren't so bad. The back is a mystery... we'll see.

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I give it to Wolf, his most muscular pose will leave Brewer in the dust

A

animalkja

trey isnt even a pro yet and your compareing him to one of the top pros in the game what a jk this is

A

animalkja

what do you mean who am i and why if you have seen both in person like i have you can def tell the diff try is a really short and dennis is 6 foot and alot bigger then try try isnt a pro yet im fellow lifter been in the game for while now

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
what do you mean who am i and why if you have seen both in person like i have you can def tell the diff try is a really short and dennis is 6 foot and alot bigger then try try isnt a pro yet im fellow lifter been in the game for while now

TREY and not Try is 6 feet tall according to his homepage and Dennis Wolf is 5'11 according to his homepage, and I couldn't care less if you have meet both of them in person because I dont see the relevans at all.

It is a accurate comparison whether you like it or not.

A

animalkja

because i saw both trey is shorter then dennis --u go off what you see online and dont be an a## because your wrong on this sorry i forgot the e in his name --- just dont understand how you can compare the two when trey cant even get his pro card read up on it buddy

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hear that Dan? He called you his buddy. Awwe :keke:

Zomb131

Zomb131

You can't compair Trey with actual IFBB pro's. They are on another level. Lets see if Trey can even diet down and dial in.

A

animalkja

You can't compair Trey with actual IFBB pro's. They are on another level. Lets see if Trey can even diet down and dial in.

THANK YOU --AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE IN HERE ARE NOT CRAZY

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if he doesnt belong to pro's, his legs (SPECIALLY), arms, overall size, and (at least in the past) good conditionings talk the opposite

how many pro's can ONLY <ONLY> dream with that ENTIRE, E·N·T·I·R·E· lowerbody, or a bodybuilder is only about the upperbody for you?

if you have A PRO WITH BETTER LOWERBODY THAN TREY, show him here, and never forget again lowerbody is half a bodybuilder

A

animalkja

ok you idiot none of the pros would be pros without a good lower body you do not know what your talking about and dont belong on this board kai greene is a newbie and his legs look just as good if not better just stop already-- trey would have won his pro card last year if he was sooo great i mean the guy is somthin to look at for the future but he still has to bust his a## to get more up to par

A

animalkja

your an moron you prob have chicken legs yourself as for me my legs are good size your prob some 17 or 18 year old this is why i dont listen to many people in these chats you think you know everything when you have so much to learn bodybuilding is a never ending process no one will be perfect everyone has flaws go back in your basement and lift your weights that are full of sand for a while and let the big boys talk

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
your an moron you prob have chicken legs yourself as for me my legs are good size your prob some 17 or 18 year old this is why i dont listen to many people in these chats you think you know everything when you have so much to learn bodybuilding is a never ending process no one will be perfect everyone has flaws go back in your basement and lift your weights that are full of sand for a while and let the big boys talk

:49::49::49::49:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Here's my "chicken legs"

2cih4de-1.jpg

2444rco-1.jpg

A

animalkja

i wasnt even talking to you i was talking to death maggot and there decent still dont got me on them though

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ill be posting after this week's training, whatever he is banned or not

and btw, i dont know why should we post our legs in order to prove trey legs are the best in the moment, but.. oh well