Your first visit?
Register

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Junior Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: 2014 Mr Olympia - updates & discussion thread!

Kai is the MTFKNG WINNER this years in the olympia! First time Kai just didn't listen that fucking heath bullshit. And i'm sure that this year on stage kai don't give phil even change to step over the posing line. Kai is like fucking razor-sharp monster in every pose!

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation alex's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

i think kai should keep a lower profile and let his physique do the talking if it is to do any talking because we heard similar things before...i do root for him tho since i prefer to be with the outsider

rhoden for his aesthetics and correa for the peeled condition he brings are my favorites

winklaar is in beast mode...looks huge!

Baito Abbaspour 2 days out of the 2014 Mr Olympia

2014 Mr Olympia  updates and discussion

- - - Updated - - -

Mens physique sadik 1 day out

2014 Mr Olympia  updates and discussion

Last edited by The King Of Lurkers; 09-19-2014 at 03:40 PM.
    Im extremely leaner now with 21'' guns........dig it bitches!!!

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene
    We have just arrived at the @flex_magazine booth. We are here until 12noon. See everyone here !

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation TalkAdmin's Avatar
    Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Kai Greene
    Surreal being interviewed by @officialflexwheeler today. Much respect to you my friend
    Name:  KaiGreene 2014Mr O.jpg
Views: 591
Size:  98.2 KB

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Shawn Rhoden yesterday before the 2014 Mr. Olympia press conference
    Heading out to the presscon. Can't forget my amino rush.
    Name:  Shawn Rhoden.jpg
Views: 814
Size:  72.4 KB

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Big Ramy
    Name:  BigRamy.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  43.4 KB

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Branch Warren
    Trish and I here at the "Meet the Olympians" with some fans! Anniversary is going to be a big year!
    Name:  Branch Warren.jpg
Views: 802
Size:  44.4 KB

Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

A few hours left! Yeah buddy!!

MuscleMecca God
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation KaiGold's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Loving this thread!

The musclemecca bodybuilding news guy

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation gv0861's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by HandyMart777 View Post
    Part 4! Maybe someone can help me embed it

Shawn Rhoden, Big Ramy, Victor Martinez, Branch Warren & Steve Kuclo.
    Mr. Olympia Press Conference - Part 4

I think Kai tried the same tactic as Arnold did with Mike Mentzer back in the 1980 Olympia (Way before a lot of you young'uns were even born) He figured he would get under Mike's skin by trash talking. Arnold won controversially because, in my opinion, Mike was spot on, dead on in shape.
    Unless Kai is peeled and razor sharp, he is going to end up with egg on face. Took a big chance doing what he did. So either he is in winning shape, or he is not and is trying to psych Phil out.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by gv0861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMart777 View Post
    Part 4! Maybe someone can help me embed it Shawn Rhoden, Big Ramy, Victor Martinez, Branch Warren & Steve Kuclo. Mr. Olympia Press Conference - Part 4
    I think Kai tried the same tactic as Arnold did with Mike Mentzer back in the 1980 Olympia (Way before a lot of you young'uns were even born) He figured he would get under Mike's skin by trash talking. Arnold won controversially because, in my opinion, Mike was spot on, dead on in shape. Unless Kai is peeled and razor sharp, he is going to end up with egg on face. Took a big chance doing what he did. So either he is in winning shape, or he is not and is trying to psych Phil out.
    I agree.. All part of the show. BTW -if you guys are getting an error when posting I am working on it. Your post will go through even if it looks like it isn't. Site is very busy today.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Saw a picture of Correa... i think he will be the upset at 212... 2nd place.

- - - Updated - - -

Saw a picture of Correa... i think he will be the upset at 212... 2nd place.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Big Ramy is BIG! Maybe he should just change his name officially to "Big"! If you can sit close to Denis and look that much bigger than you should get your name changed to "Big"!
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkAdmin View Post
    Big Ramy
    Name:  BigRamy.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  43.4 KB

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation pakiman's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

EVERY YEAR EVERY YEAR Kai does something stupid JUST BEFORE the show _ this was the STUPIDEST THING EVER!
    HE WAS BEING AN ASS! AND I HOPE PHIL BEATS THAT ASS!

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation BigBen's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by pakiman View Post
    EVERY YEAR EVERY YEAR Kai does something stupid JUST BEFORE the show _ this was the STUPIDEST THING EVER!
    HE WAS BEING AN ASS! AND I HOPE PHIL BEATS THAT ASS!
    I couldn't disagree with you more. In my book Phil looked like a moron. He dedicated a win he has not gotten to his father who passed away. I actually suspect that Phil thinks that will help him win. When Kia interjected and ended that nonsense Phil was talking, I found it to be quite appropriate. Phil is full of crap. Kai called him on it.

LOL bets line in the meeting.

Phil: This is what desperate people do, they talk.

Kai: You'll know desperate when where're taking the quarter turns.

Phil: ........

Hahah I hope Kai kicks Phils ass.

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

The great Kai Greene VS Phil Heath controversy of 2014! This is going to be a battle!

Weight
    175lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

The Rock
    Enjoyed the hang time w/ my boy Kai Greene and our coach George Farah The Pro Maker before Kai takes the Mr. Olympia stage. Good chat about having a vision and the hard work and discipline it always takes to see it thru. Best of luck to all the competitors - it's your night.
    Name:  KaiGreene Olympia.png
Views: 626
Size:  271.1 KB

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions