Your first visit?
Register

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 19 to 36 of 74
  1. #19
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post

    Big Ronnie Coleman will be at the 2016 BodyPower UK!
    I love Ronnie Coleman but all he does now is promote his products.
    Yes of course.. like other pros
    True. That is what I'm saying. Ronnie just like the rest I guess. I still love the guy though.. Just saying.
    I think that ronnie now is doing everything he should do for his company. He knows that he cann't compete, but he must give something new to his fans. So he trains cody for the arnold, he can travel and he can visit every expo. Now he can do this, when he competed he couldn't. and i think that fans want to see again ronnie. last year i was in germany for fibo power and i can tell you that cutler and ronnie stand there was a lot of people.
    What should ronnie do? In your opinion





    •   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community
        
      Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

  2. #20
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Paulo Almeida 7.5 weeks out from the 2016 Body Power UK


    6e53b357861ffbfa409b0c35b90ebd45 1
    54c416ca96811eba02121fcd52d37d65 1

    Paulo wrote

    " Hey guys just wanted to share some progress pics. Currently 5.5 wks out Bodypower Uk morning weight 270. Me and coach Matt PorterAre about to turn this up and get that nasty condtioning he's we'll known for and why I decided to team up with him. Will chime back in in 2 wks.tnx guys !"




  3. #21
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Nathan De Asha will do his pro debut in uk...

    Here with chris cormier



    24cc1b94bd1a5eba3ea9f79c041f1e5e 1




  4. #22
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Nathan De Asha will do his pro debut in uk...

    Here with chris cormier



    24cc1b94bd1a5eba3ea9f79c041f1e5e 1
    b3944a70f0b835a9b4074796aa9a50d3 1




  5. #23
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Nathan De Asha will do his pro debut in uk...

    Here with chris cormier



    24cc1b94bd1a5eba3ea9f79c041f1e5e 1
    b3944a70f0b835a9b4074796aa9a50d3 1
    016fe7af4021d0b48f2cee3d20a09aaa 1


    His back!




  6. #24
    Administrator
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation tkD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Weight
    187 lbs
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    21,380

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Is Cedric McMillan competing?




  7. #25
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by tkD View Post
    Is Cedric McMillan competing?
    I don't know. I will tell asap!




  8. #26
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Kai greene will be there!


    da3214d5dd29f9cf4cb7e944fbe944c5 1




  9. #27
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Daniel toth is going to compete here!

    7d914aac2c5940dd19196f1417358ba1 1




  10. #28
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    New pic of daniel toth pro ifbb

    52e2668687fd033dcd1f3aa313e3a3bf 1




  11. #29
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Paulo Almeida 7.5 weeks out from the 2016 Body Power UK


    6e53b357861ffbfa409b0c35b90ebd45 1
    54c416ca96811eba02121fcd52d37d65 1

    Paulo wrote

    " Hey guys just wanted to share some progress pics. Currently 5.5 wks out Bodypower Uk morning weight 270. Me and coach Matt PorterAre about to turn this up and get that nasty condtioning he's we'll known for and why I decided to team up with him. Will chime back in in 2 wks.tnx guys !"
    New pic of paulo

    8e6feea977e1600a42301ae550908f33 1




  12. #30
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    New pic of Daniel Toth

    c02db44500c87b882cbccbbe4e51e23b 1


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 05-13-2016 at 08:51 AM.


  13. #31
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    6bfb78436e767e3ccc8039cda5ac0971 1




  14. #32
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by underbody View Post
    Paulo Almeida 7.5 weeks out from the 2016 Body Power UK


    6e53b357861ffbfa409b0c35b90ebd45 1
    54c416ca96811eba02121fcd52d37d65 1

    Paulo wrote

    " Hey guys just wanted to share some progress pics. Currently 5.5 wks out Bodypower Uk morning weight 270. Me and coach Matt PorterAre about to turn this up and get that nasty condtioning he's we'll known for and why I decided to team up with him. Will chime back in in 2 wks.tnx guys !"
    New pic of paulo

    8e6feea977e1600a42301ae550908f33 1
    319762167e2f7d7d41dad8c9c6e2ecec 1




  15. #33
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    0b41da269f8b8c7554f608e2658889af 1

    Mike kefalianos will compete at the Body Power UK!


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 05-13-2016 at 08:51 AM.


  16. #34
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Daniel Toth will be there at the 2016 Body Power UK!


    0b1bed43ba9fcae3edcdc4df282ae1aa 1


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 05-13-2016 at 08:52 AM.


  17. #35
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Ronnie the Rock Rockel will compete in uk at Body Power!


    0d19dc06f6e15e009753cd8361287b0e 1


    Last edited by TalkAdmin; 05-13-2016 at 08:53 AM.


  18. #36
    Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation
    bodybuilding reputation
    underbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Weight
     
    Biceps
     
    Chest
     
    Waist
     
    Posts
    17,426

    Re: 2016 Body Power uk

    Darrem ball will be there!

    92bfcaf78002ae69f47d8f3783047a7d 1








    • MuscleMecca Sponsors

      MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

        

         Steroidify

      Napsgear

      MusclePay




 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
By agreeing to the above you are also agreeing to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Statement.