• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

17 year old!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
damn bro those arms are out of this world.. good job.. nice hair hahahah
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I smell some jealousy here, you look really good bud, keep it up and some day you'll be as sexy as me :gaygay:
 
Weirdo

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
1
SerbMarko said:
damn bro those arms are out of this world.. good job.. nice hair hahahah
heey! i told u to not make fun of my hair :D :D :yardsalebroly: :punchballs:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
shit man!! those arms are just plain sick u know that, 49 cm at 17 years old WTF?? seriously man what are u on?
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Bulkboy said:
shit man!! those arms are just plain sick u know that, 49 cm at 17 years old WTF?? seriously man what are u on?

why does the guy have to be on anything? he has great genetics..
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
SerbMarko said:
why does the guy have to be on anything? he has great genetics..

great genetics is one thing, but do u know how sick 49 cm arms are at that age, i mean its not supposed to be possible. i have never seen or heard anything like it. im not taking anything away from him, im just curious.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Bulkboy said:
great genetics is one thing, but do u know how sick 49 cm arms are at that age, i mean its not supposed to be possible. i have never seen or heard anything like it. im not taking anything away from him, im just curious.

well look at the rest of his body.. he has a good package.. hes not a monster.. but clearly his arms are his strong point.. even if he was on roids.. roids arent a miracle drug.. you still have to have the base for it..
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Bulkboy said:
i have never seen or heard anything like it..


you haven't trained for long, have you bulky? :food-snacking:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Haha dudes this guy is from Denmark (my home country). He posted some of these pics on a Danish steroid-forum called Bodyhouse.dk. He's NOT clean :food-snacking: Impressive arms none the less...

Weirdo>> Lad være med at lyve om din renhed. Det er ynkeligt :gtfoslap:
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Line said:
...interesting...

:uhoh2:

for being 17 yrs old? give the guy the benefit of the doubt.. his arms do seem to lack in depth from the side.. but the guy for being 17 has a good body.. i didnt even life a weight at his age.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
glad u cleared that up Tunen:D
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
SerbMarko said:
for being 17 yrs old? give the guy the benefit of the doubt.. his arms do seem to lack in depth from the side.. but the guy for being 17 has a good body.. i didnt even life a weight at his age.
I was just making fun of you for saying "package" :gayaway:
 
Weirdo

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
1
Tunen said:
Haha dudes this guy is from Denmark (my home country). He posted some of these pics on a Danish steroid-forum called Bodyhouse.dk. He's NOT clean :food-snacking: Impressive arms none the less...

Weirdo>> Lad være med at lyve om din renhed. Det er ynkeligt :gtfoslap:



:D :D lyve squ ikk ;)
 
Weirdo

Weirdo

Active member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
27
Points
1
and the site called bodyhouse.dk aint just a stereoid forum , just look at it our self , and im clean
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Weirdo said:
and the site called bodyhouse.dk aint just a stereoid forum , just look at it our self , and im clean
Jesus Christ dude you're pathetic :no:
 
Top