• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

17 year old!

Weirdo

Weirdo

aiming for 21 inched arms :)

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^way to bump this thread for more attention. if you want people to kiss your ass all day, everyday, this isn't the website for it. this thread had it's time, now let it die in the abyss like all the other old ones.

LION

LION

Weirdo if your 17 your doing very well. But I have my suspicions only because you posted photos with a mullett:bowroflarms:

(you could just be an 80's reject:hsughr:)

But seriously you need to bring up the other bodyparts. Apart from that you look like you have a lot of potential there. Thanks for sharing

K

kokakola2007

Amazing dude. At that age I didnt have enough space to draw a tattoo. Congratulations very nice I guess no one will ever ask you for you ID, keep the work.

I

i3talian

good work.. but u gotta stop worrying about your arms so much and bring up your weak points...if you ever wanna compete you cant compete with just arms

BodyGainer

BodyGainer

So what if he's using juice ? It's his problem not yours , right Miamiracing ?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

TheNaturalTank

In the first shot you look huge but i think it's mostly angle and lighting. The rest of the pics you look like you have huge arms but are really lacking everything else to go with it. Pretty low bodyfat though if you're just starting a cut. I personally am never going to use steroids but i have no problem with anyone who does. Good work.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what if he's using juice ? It's his problem not yours , right Miamiracing ?

yes right, its not my problem! but he said, he trains since 1 year with roids, than he startet using roids with age 16! Thats just insane! cupple more years and his willy doesn't wanna grow anymore ;) ;) :hyperguy:

miami

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think anyone has said this on here, but the first thing i that came to my mind when i saw his pic was synthol. his biceps are huge, yet his forearms are lagging far...far behind in terms of development. if someone was blessed with genetics that good for arms you would think they would have at least respectable forarms. and the fact that the dude has 19 inch arms yet the rest of his body looks like 16 inch arms would match it??? idk, i think it's synthol use, and if it is you've used it very well cause your biceps don't look bumpy at all

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't think anyone has said this on here, but the first thing i that came to my mind when i saw his pic was synthol. his biceps are huge, yet his forearms are lagging far...far behind in terms of development. if someone was blessed with genetics that good for arms you would think they would have at least respectable forarms. and the fact that the dude has 19 inch arms yet the rest of his body looks like 16 inch arms would match it??? idk, i think it's synthol use, and if it is you've used it very well cause your biceps don't look bumpy at all

your an idiot.