• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

17 year old!

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tunen said:
Jesus Christ dude you're pathetic :no:
If this was say Paulie, I'd call epic jealousy, but because tunen has a package (Not in the gay way) I won't.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulkboy said:
whats that got to do with it?

noob.jpg

Weirdo

Weirdo

heres some new stuff

Attachments

• Bodyhouse 1.jpg
    Bodyhouse 1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 95
  • bodyhouse 2.jpg
    bodyhouse 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 125
  • bodyhouse 4.jpg
    bodyhouse 4.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 97
  • bodyhouse 5.jpg
    bodyhouse 5.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 85
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your arms look more cut in the recent pics.. your back is definetely a weak point.. you need to work on your lower lats a lot more.. the whole back in general needs more overal mass and width.

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol thank you tunen. i told you guys....

weirdo you love attention dont you? if you really believed you didn't look good you wouldn't have posted pics, and then posted more in the post above :49: quit fishing for compliments, you'll get them anyways.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why are you covering your face? the most pics are free :disgust:

i still don't believe you ;) like i said in some other forums already :gtfoslap:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are your lifts bench, squat and deadlift?

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro I don't care what your on or not on (each to their own). I'm inclined to think you have used mild dosages of something.

You do look biggish, but way outta proportion if your thinking of hitting a stage. Your arms have obviously taken most of your attention.

As Serb mentioned your back needs width to create a bit more symetry to your overall physique.

Weirdo

Weirdo

Dobbs said:
what are your lifts bench, squat and deadlift?
160 max bench , squat 225, deadlift 280 cant take alot cause of my back

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Weirdo

Weirdo

PUMBA said:
Bro I don't care what your on or not on (each to their own). I'm inclined to think you have used mild dosages of something.

You do look biggish, but way outta proportion if your thinking of hitting a stage. Your arms have obviously taken most of your attention.

As Serb mentioned your back needs width to create a bit more symetry to your overall physique.
i gotta tell u i aint natural , ive done few cycles and reason why i was holding this inside me was cause i get negative comments about this -.-

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weirdo said:
i gotta tell u i aint natural , ive done few cycles and reason why i was holding this inside me was cause i get negative comments about this -.-

lol. well serb, i hate to say i told you so...personally i'm shocked so many people thought he could be clean :e5dunno:

its ok weirdo, you cant let the roids take all the credit. you worked hard to get where you are!

P

pumpingiron06

Weirdo how long have u been working out?

Weirdo

Weirdo

pumpingiron06 said:
Weirdo how long have u been working out?
i have been training years naturaly and littlebit over 1 year with roids

DelgadoMon

DelgadoMon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good buddy, i have a couple of months until im 17, we will se who is better at 17. ha ha ha. jk my friend. lookin good

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DelgadoMon said:
Lookin good buddy, i have a couple of months until im 17, we will se who is better at 17. ha ha ha. jk my friend. lookin good

he still will be. i gauruntee it lol. hes way bigger than you and you wont be able to catch up in just a couple months. why do you turn everything into a competition?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
CJU said:
he still will be. i gauruntee it lol. hes way bigger than you and you wont be able to catch up in just a couple months. why do you turn everything into a competition?

ill sign that one:food-snacking: