Chesticles
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 3,370
- Points
- 38
If this was say Paulie, I'd call epic jealousy, but because tunen has a package (Not in the gay way) I won't.Tunen said:Jesus Christ dude you're pathetic![]()
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
If this was say Paulie, I'd call epic jealousy, but because tunen has a package (Not in the gay way) I won't.Tunen said:Jesus Christ dude you're pathetic![]()
quit fishing for compliments, you'll get them anyways.

160 max bench , squat 225, deadlift 280 cant take alot cause of my backDobbs said:what are your lifts bench, squat and deadlift?
i gotta tell u i aint natural , ive done few cycles and reason why i was holding this inside me was cause i get negative comments about this -.-PUMBA said:Bro I don't care what your on or not on (each to their own). I'm inclined to think you have used mild dosages of something.
You do look biggish, but way outta proportion if your thinking of hitting a stage. Your arms have obviously taken most of your attention.
As Serb mentioned your back needs width to create a bit more symetry to your overall physique.
Weirdo said:i gotta tell u i aint natural , ive done few cycles and reason why i was holding this inside me was cause i get negative comments about this -.-

i have been training years naturaly and littlebit over 1 year with roidspumpingiron06 said:Weirdo how long have u been working out?

Tunen said:

DelgadoMon said:Lookin good buddy, i have a couple of months until im 17, we will se who is better at 17. ha ha ha. jk my friend. lookin good
CJU said:he still will be. i gauruntee it lol. hes way bigger than you and you wont be able to catch up in just a couple months. why do you turn everything into a competition?

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.