• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2014 New York Pro - updates!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Did musclemecca have a live stream? I wanted to watch but could not find a stream.

There was no stream for the New York Pro anywhere.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
They've used to have a live stream years ago..
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
More comparison photos between Juan Morel and Big Ramy at the 2014 New York Pro

New York Pro 2014 Image #1 - Juan Morel and Big Ramy
Juan vs ramy 2014 ny pro 1


New York Pro 2014 Image #2 - Juan Morel and Big Ramy
Juan vs ramy 2014 ny pro 2


New York Pro 2014 Image #3 - Juan Morel and Big Ramy
Juan vs ramy 2014 ny pro 3


New York Pro 2014 Image #4 - Juan Morel and Big Ramy
Juan vs ramy 2014 ny pro 4


New York Pro 2014 Image #5 - Juan Morel and Big Ramy
Juan vs ramy 2014 ny pro 5
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
2014 New York Pro videos/comparisons/interviews:





 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Congrats to Ramy and Arron!
Scarry bit about Army is that he still has room for growth!!!! He could still slap on 15 pounds on his hams, calves and pecs
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38


Ahhh a part of Steve Whiningburger died that day... I can't stop "re-watching" the loooong, slow and discontented walk back and off the stage after "handing" Ramy the plaque!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I was away for a couple of days so I know I am behind so PLEASE let me just yap away a little!

Watch these two A-holes (Can't believe I used to be a fan of Aceto) contradict themselves left right & centre _ but all it is is Dennis James kicking their asses all over the world and they acting like little jealous GFs!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138


Ahhh a part of Steve Whiningburger died that day... I can't stop "re-watching" the loooong, slow and discontented walk back and off the stage after "handing" Ramy the plaque!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I was away for a couple of days so I know I am behind so PLEASE let me just yap away a little!

Watch these two A-holes (Can't believe I used to be a fan of Aceto) contradict themselves left right & centre _ but all it is is Dennis James kicking their asses all over the world and they acting like little jealous GFs!


No need to apologize! Yap away!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Who did Mark Anthony blow to get a job at NPC News?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Who did Mark Anthony blow to get a job at NPC News?


geez that was so awkward...even I would've done a better job with my accent lol.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Kai Greene 2011 NY Pro vs Big Ramy 2014 NY Pro. Who would win?

Kai vs ramy new york pro
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Sick shot of Baito Abbaspour from the 2014 NY Pro.

Baito abbaspour 2014 ny pro
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Kai Greene 2011 NY Pro vs Big Ramy 2014 NY Pro. Who would win?

Kai vs ramy new york pro
Kai _
because he IMHO that was Kai's best showing... too conditioned for this version of Ramy to handle! Give Ramy a year or so and he will get there!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Kai Greene 2011 NY Pro vs Big Ramy 2014 NY Pro. Who would win?

Kai vs ramy new york pro
Kai _
because he IMHO that was Kai's best showing... too conditioned for this version of Ramy to handle! Give Ramy a year or so and he will get there!

Kai Greene for now but as you said Paki, give Ramy time. He will definitely be there!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Probably the smallest waist on a mass monster, especially in the side triceps pose!

Big ramy 2014 ny pro
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
underbody
Replies
15
Views
4K
underbody
underbody
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
10K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
Top