• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Australia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Arnold Classic Australia Top 6 Figure:
1. CAMALA RODRIGUEZ
2. CANDICE KEENE
3. CANDICE LEWIS
4. GENNIFER STROBO
5. LATORYA WATTS
6. DANA AMBROSE




Arnold Classic Australia top 6 bikini
1. JANET LAYUG
2. ASHLEY KALTWASSER
3. INDIA PAULINO
4. STEPHANIE MAHOE
5. NARMIN ASSRIA
6. ESTATE BERNARD


11053551 10202609736445018 6290216018481522187 n

10433134 10202609740205112 7169376945150925314 n
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
here we can see Pre Judging :

finals are here:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
DEXTER
1874dexterjackson5_final-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

BRANCH
629branchwarren7_final-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

BRANCH
629branchwarren7_final-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

COMPTON
9925evancentopani11_final-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

EVAN
9925evancentopani3_final-1.jpg
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Evan looked A LOT better than last week.
1871arnoldclassicaustralia90_final-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
here the score cards:

Scorecard bik


Scorecard fig

Scorecard mbb
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Every judge had Branch in front of Compton? WTF? Please get them a full new set of eyes. Geez.

IMO it was close between Dex and Justin for the first place. Evan should have got 3rd.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Thank you guys so much for the great coverage! If any of you would like to be upgrade to mods let me know. Thanks!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Every judge had Branch in front of Compton? WTF? Please get them a full new set of eyes. Geez.

IMO it was close between Dex and Justin for the first place. Evan should have got 3rd.
Hello!
I think that dexter jackson was amazing, branch warren was in great shape. Evan centopani was more improved than a week ago when he did the Arnold in ohio.
Justin compton is a great bodybuilder anche he looked in great shape but he is a Young bodybuilder so his muscles need more maturity... and he should improve back. But, he looked in great shape.
So i saw: branch warren and dexter jackson for the victory and justin compton for 3th place. :)
 
BruceBanner

BruceBanner

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
39
Points
6
Every judge had Branch in front of Compton? WTF? Please get them a full new set of eyes. Geez.

IMO it was close between Dex and Justin for the first place. Evan should have got 3rd.
Hello!
I think that dexter jackson was amazing, branch warren was in great shape. Evan centopani was more improved than a week ago when he did the Arnold in ohio.
Justin compton is a great bodybuilder anche he looked in great shape but he is a Young bodybuilder so his muscles need more maturity... and he should improve back. But, he looked in great shape.
So i saw: branch warren and dexter jackson for the victory and justin compton for 3th place. :)
All of these guys looked much improved. They looked great!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
here you can find shawn ray e branch warren after prejudging

[video=youtube;1eYpPMvcEWk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1eYpPMvcEWk[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Only for DBZ fans

11066526_10153178625913901_5578936952856-1.jpg
 
Top