• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Australia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
The 2015 Arnold Classic Australia! MARCH 13th, 14th & 15th, 2015!
Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, South Wharf, VIC 3006, Australia

Flyer

- - - Updated - - -

Official IFBB Pro Lineup

MEN’S PRO

Centopani, Evan
Compton, Justin
Curry, Brandon
Freeman, Toney
Jackson, Dexter
Lenartowicz, Josh
Mohammad,Saman
Pakulski, Ben
Schembri, Luke
Warren, Branch
Winklaar, Roelly

WOMEN’S FIGURE
Ambrose, Dana
Dees, Heather
Doherty, Amanda
Garcia, Maria
Keene, Candice
Prior, Asher
Lobez, Eliyan
Lewis, Candice
Ramos, Tara
Reis, Larissa
RodriguezMcClure,Carmala
Rogers, Myra
Schmid, Rinnah
Strobo, Gennifer
Titone, Anne
Watts, Latorya

WOMEN'S BIKINI
Arevalo, Jessica
Assria, Narmin
BatistaMoss,Pollianna
Bernard, Summer
Heng, Barbie
Kaltwasser, Ashley
Layug, Janet
Mahoe, Stephanie
MacKinnon, Jade
Martin, Sheena
Paulino, India
Quince, Ebony
Wiser, Whitney
Wright, Amy

Competitorlist mbb
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Here is the 2015 Arnold Classic Australia Schedule:
Arnold Classic Australia Schedule


Arnold Schwarzenegger talking to you Australia!
[video=youtube;xU7a-07FtjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xU7a-07FtjY[/video]
 
Last edited:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Another great Arnold Classic coming up!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1425992007543

Oksana grishina will be in Australia. She will not compete, but she will do a great guest posing. In this pictuer she done last workout before arnold classic australia.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Power Lifting at the Arnold Classic!
Arnold classic australia
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Flex Lewis will be at the Arnold Classic Australia! I would love to meet Flex!
Flexlewis
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Uuuhhh mannn ... I've spent all my money on buying tickets for the Cricket World Cup .... otherwise I would've definitely gone! maybe next year I'll go and compete in it :p1208310:
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
from dana lynn istagram:

"
Sorry Australia but it's not looking good... I've been waiting to hear back since February, so this is my last attempt to find help because I called and emailed and no one can help me.... #sorryAustralia your government doesn't want me ?"
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
from twitter, Shawn ray wrote:

"Arnold Classic Australia This weekend in Melbourne, Australia! New Muscular Development Magazine Australia Booth!"

B tdOB0VEAEFH1n
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
from dana lynn istagram:

"
Sorry Australia but it's not looking good... I've been waiting to hear back since February, so this is my last attempt to find help because I called and emailed and no one can help me.... #sorryAustralia your government doesn't want me "

What is the problem? Is she having a hard time getting a visa? I hear it is tough to get into Australia.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
from dana lynn istagram:

"
Sorry Australia but it's not looking good... I've been waiting to hear back since February, so this is my last attempt to find help because I called and emailed and no one can help me.... #sorryAustralia your government doesn't want me "

What is the problem? Is she having a hard time getting a visa? I hear it is tough to get into Australia.




yes, yesterday i read that he had a hard time getting a visa.

but, today dana wrote this:

"
[h=1]Good News Australia!!! I'm approved now!!! After using several different sites I got thru and got my VISA!
ARNOLD AUSTRALIA!
We will be holding a Seminar Friday at 12pm! Tickets are only 25$ I know we sold a few already but we want to fill this motherfxcker up! Bring any and all questions!

LINK BELOW!
http://www.arnoldclassic.com.au/exhibiting/supergym/"[/h]
she will be in Australia! :D

10598735 1780470342178673 1669653607 n
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
from dana lynn istagram:

"
Sorry Australia but it's not looking good... I've been waiting to hear back since February, so this is my last attempt to find help because I called and emailed and no one can help me.... #sorryAustralia your government doesn't want me "

What is the problem? Is she having a hard time getting a visa? I hear it is tough to get into Australia.




yes, yesterday i read that he had a hard time getting a visa.

but, today dana wrote this:

"
[h=1]Good News Australia!!! I'm approved now!!! After using several different sites I got thru and got my VISA!
ARNOLD AUSTRALIA!
We will be holding a Seminar Friday at 12pm! Tickets are only 25$ I know we sold a few already but we want to fill this motherfxcker up! Bring any and all questions!

LINK BELOW!
http://www.arnoldclassic.com.au/exhibiting/supergym/"[/h]
she will be in Australia! :D

10598735 1780470342178673 1669653607 n
Great news! Thanks
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Arnold Classic Australia Event Space:
Arnold classic australia

Arnold Classic Australia
Watch this space! In 24 hours, the MCEC will be alive with action as we kick off the first Arnold Classic in Australia!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Is there a live steam of the Arnold Classic Australia?
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
Wow Cedric looks ready...to be robbed again.
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
I do not know , but I'm pretty sure that cedric still has the same sponsor , and then ...
 
Top