• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Australia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1426634206430
Uploadfromtaptalk1426634284803

Here you can see shawn ray at the expo and he has new muscular development australia magazine.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
justin compton, after 3th place!



1871arnoldclassicaustralia90_final-1.jpg
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Compton has a bright future in this sport but will have to pay his dues before winning the top tier shows. And in my opinion, he needs to compete more to get there, unlike Evan, whose infrequency on stage has seemed to hurt him and set him back somewhat.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Compton has a bright future in this sport but will have to pay his dues before winning the top tier shows. And in my opinion, he needs to compete more to get there, unlike Evan, whose infrequency on stage has seemed to hurt him and set him back somewhat.
He has a long way to go.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
dexter jackson wrote:


This is my final post about my incredible win this past weekend at the Arnold Classic Australia. Someone mention that I was a tad bit off from my Arnold Classic victory in Columbus a week ago. Well as you can see I was sharper than I was a week ago and this was after flying 15 hours to the down under where I stepped on stage later that same afternoon. I dont see any water retention.. You?

1503965 871647506228321 598842287860425740 n
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
dexter jackson wrote:


This is my final post about my incredible win this past weekend at the Arnold Classic Australia. Someone mention that I was a tad bit off from my Arnold Classic victory in Columbus a week ago. Well as you can see I was sharper than I was a week ago and this was after flying 15 hours to the down under where I stepped on stage later that same afternoon. I dont see any water retention.. You?

1503965 871647506228321 598842287860425740 n

Nice work and thanks for covering it for mecca! Great work!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Dexter is an ageless wonder and certainly was able to hang on to his conditioning over a week and a long plane ride.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
dexter jackson wrote:


This is my final post about my incredible win this past weekend at the Arnold Classic Australia. Someone mention that I was a tad bit off from my Arnold Classic victory in Columbus a week ago. Well as you can see I was sharper than I was a week ago and this was after flying 15 hours to the down under where I stepped on stage later that same afternoon. I dont see any water retention.. You?

1503965 871647506228321 598842287860425740 n

Nice work and thanks for covering it for mecca! Great work!
Thank you for your words! :)
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The black and white looks cool!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
I know that these are just backstage shots, but all of the competitors have that round GH gut when relaxed. I'm an old school guy and loved the vacuum pose.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Great dexter pics paki
 
Top