• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

2015 Arnold Classic Brazil

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Big Ramy did look pretty amazing and deserved this show. Take nothing away from Cedric McMillan, though, who did his job and came in looking sharp.

Last edited by a moderator:

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2015 Arnold Classic Brazil photos

10396296_1129521553728172_43932124981942-1.jpg

11144792_10153358458994621_8861359976832-1.jpg

IMG_8603wtmkwtmkJPG-1.jpg

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
[h=1]Shawn & George Wrap-Up Finals - Arnold Classic Brazil 2015[/h][video=youtube;xFP3yMeU4tQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=204&v=xFP3yMeU4tQ[/video]

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Arnold Schwarzenegger honored Big Ramy for winning the 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil with the grand prize worth US$100,000 a Hummer Truck and a Rolex watch.

Here is Arnold Schwarzenegger with Big Ramy!
Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg

Last edited:

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Lionel Beyeke has so much potential in the bodybuilding works but he is never completely dialed in.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
A sharper Big Ramy could easily place in the top 3 at the Mr O!

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe if Rami did "Rich Froning" type of weight training (of course no as intense) for a couple of months instead of doing massive amounts of cardio _ he might be able to bring out more details and harder look his muscles!
A sharper Big Ramy could easily place in the top 3 at the Mr O!

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe if Rami did "Rich Froning" type of weight training (of course no as intense) for a couple of months instead of doing massive amounts of cardio _ he might be able to bring out more details and harder look his muscles!
I believe that if ramy did the froning type of training , less intensely , his heart will explode

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:) I said "type" not the exact training! IMHO he needs to hit his muscles more often do some late 70s early 80s style training ... what he is doing is making him bigger but lets be honest even after three years he has not progressed "muscle maturity" wise!
I believe that if ramy did the froning type of training , less intensely , his heart will explode

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:) I said "type" not the exact training! IMHO he needs to hit his muscles more often do some late 70s early 80s style training ... what he is doing is making him bigger but lets be honest even after three years he has not progressed "muscle maturity" wise!
I understand what you mean,but for me Ramy it's simply too big and heavy to do some "types" of training. In the off season it's 154kg! This is a real risk for his heart,also because he trains for a few years , as everyone knows , and has increased the mass frighteningly in no time , but i don't believe that his heart is trained to deal with a high intensity training