• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Brazil

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
2015 Arnold Classic Brazil photos

10396296_1129521553728172_43932124981942-1.jpg

11144792_10153358458994621_8861359976832-1.jpg

IMG_8603wtmkwtmkJPG-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Day 3 of the 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil expo pics

11205533_10153359163969621_9137000641298-1.jpg

11391524_10153359163024621_5612917728348-1.jpg

IMG_8907wtmkwtmkwtmkJPG-1.jpg

IMG_8985wtmkwtmkwtmk-1.jpg

IMG_8985wtmkwtmkwtmk-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Brandon Curry at the 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil where he finished 5th!

20910_10153360726269621_5577672967210660-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
[h=1]Shawn & George Wrap-Up Finals - Arnold Classic Brazil 2015[/h][video=youtube;xFP3yMeU4tQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=204&v=xFP3yMeU4tQ[/video]
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
48 year old X-MAN Toney Freeman at the Arnold Brazil where he placed 6th!

11108346_10153361930329621_6177464054267-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Lionel Beyeke at the Arnold Brazil where he finished 8th!

11209661_10153362087164621_1553571641590-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Lionel Beyeke has so much potential in the bodybuilding works but he is never completely dialed in.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Lionel has so much potential but is never dialed in.
You hit the nail on the head Joe!

With the competitors he is going against he can't afford to be not dialed in.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
A sharper Big Ramy could easily place in the top 3 at the Mr O!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
I believe if Rami did "Rich Froning" type of weight training (of course no as intense) for a couple of months instead of doing massive amounts of cardio _ he might be able to bring out more details and harder look his muscles!
A sharper Big Ramy could easily place in the top 3 at the Mr O!
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
I believe if Rami did "Rich Froning" type of weight training (of course no as intense) for a couple of months instead of doing massive amounts of cardio _ he might be able to bring out more details and harder look his muscles!
I believe that if ramy did the froning type of training , less intensely , his heart will explode
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
:) I said "type" not the exact training! IMHO he needs to hit his muscles more often do some late 70s early 80s style training ... what he is doing is making him bigger but lets be honest even after three years he has not progressed "muscle maturity" wise!
I believe if Rami did "Rich Froning" type of weight training (of course no as intense) for a couple of months instead of doing massive amounts of cardio _ he might be able to bring out more details and harder look his muscles!
I believe that if ramy did the froning type of training , less intensely , his heart will explode
 
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
:) I said "type" not the exact training! IMHO he needs to hit his muscles more often do some late 70s early 80s style training ... what he is doing is making him bigger but lets be honest even after three years he has not progressed "muscle maturity" wise!
I understand what you mean,but for me Ramy it's simply too big and heavy to do some "types" of training. In the off season it's 154kg! This is a real risk for his heart,also because he trains for a few years , as everyone knows , and has increased the mass frighteningly in no time , but i don't believe that his heart is trained to deal with a high intensity training
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin
Top