• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Brazil

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Uploadfromtaptalk1432984759789

Cedric mcmillan before the 2015 Arnold Brazil.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


shawn & shawn... from brazil!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
11393245_10153356559074621_5298981382501-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

b4f35c2a87a5c613dc6623a38361b3e0-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

11094292_10203251752249642_2152036727894-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

57824d567f04ad16f0a1da70a313e0db-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Ramy doing cardio yesterday getting ready for the 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil..

ZeaTX9L-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

275f266cdbf489f31e136525ee71f8a2-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Juan Morel is giving everyone a scare WOW
11393181_947445865317954_544795993467054-1.jpg

10524630_402716693233749_921867351498868-1.jpg

11391462_402716683233750_580755233148326-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Here is the link for the 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil Live Stream!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
When you get to the part where the compare Cedric, Rami and Juan _ see if you can pick the bloody bias of whoever the hell was calling shots at camera shots _ see how many second you get to watch Rami close-up REGARDLESS of where he was standing!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
For me
1 big rami
2 cedric
3 juan
4 victor
5 brandon
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Ramy is the 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil champion!!

11113617_1128828307130830_60707055934491-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
TOP FIVE


1) Big Ramy
2) Cedric McMillan
3) Juan Morel
4) Victor Martinez
5) Brandon Curry
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
The 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil Live Stream

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CnNlYWF2Dvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The 2015 Arnold Classic Brazil Live Stream!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Congrats to Big Ramy _ if he comes in drier than this at the Mr. Olympia then Phil Heath & Kai Green better watch out!

15bigramywinsbrazil-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Another Kai Green pic in Brazil at the Arnold Classic Brazil expo.

11350619_10153389810173901_3379474347121-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Big Ramy did look pretty amazing and deserved this show. Take nothing away from Cedric McMillan, though, who did his job and came in looking sharp.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top