M
mvsf1
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 6,427
- Points
- 63
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates
I hope he delivers, he looks impressive at the present time.
I hope he delivers, he looks impressive at the present time.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I hope so. Call me impressed. What a mega improvement for Evan!I hope he delivers, he looks impressive at the present time.
No problem bro. Anything you need man.Yes he does look very good in that pose. I hope he looks that awesome in FDB too because that would change everything!
P.S. Thanks for allowing Right Clicks
Dexters arm is bigger than that whole guy.
Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! we were all wrong look at Evan 3.5 weeks out!!!
![]()
I go for Dexter in 1 spot.Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! we were all wrong look at Evan 3.5 weeks out!!!
![]()
What that fuckkk look ripped and HUGE come on EVAN TOP 3
Justin COMPTON, Evan CENTOPANI, Dexter JACKSON
Evan, Justin, Dexter.Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! we were all wrong look at Evan 3.5 weeks out!!!
![]()
What that fuckkk look ripped and HUGE come on EVAN TOP 3
Justin COMPTON, Evan CENTOPANI, Dexter JACKSON
Something happens to muscle in the 40s. I mean it in a good way.Evan's side chest is Mr Olympia material. Always has been like that, just awesome.
Dex looks...I have no words, what this guy is doing at 40+ years old...
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.