• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2015 Arnold Classic Ohio updates

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

I hope he delivers, he looks impressive at the present time.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Yes he does look very good in that pose. I hope he looks that awesome in FDB too because that would change everything!


P.S. Thanks for allowing Right Clicks
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Yes he does look very good in that pose. I hope he looks that awesome in FDB too because that would change everything!


P.S. Thanks for allowing Right Clicks
No problem bro. Anything you need man.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Charles Dixon 3 weeks out

10982481_10153083560724621_3709699528578-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Thanks guys. Great updates.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Unreal delts!!!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dexter Jackson with a fan 3 weeks out from the Arnold Sports Festival!

16826_10153085618539621_9138434854703143-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Branch Warren 3 weeks out from the Arnold Classic!

10959409_1059481950732133_46094166274352-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

When are we doing Top 6?
 
FTWwithMuscle

FTWwithMuscle

Member
Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
16
Points
1
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Dexter looks fucking great!
 
umberto

umberto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
193
Points
18
ok now this is exactly the shape and proportion that an arm should have.
 
W

Workingroup

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
92
Points
6
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Sh*t!!!!!!!!!! we were all wrong look at Evan 3.5 weeks out!!!

10991228_10153081346704621_2040558657802-1.jpg

What that fuckkk look ripped and HUGE come on EVAN TOP 3

Justin COMPTON, Evan CENTOPANI, Dexter JACKSON
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Evan's side chest is Mr Olympia material. Always has been like that, just awesome.

Dex looks...I have no words, what this guy is doing at 40+ years old...
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Evan's side chest is Mr Olympia material. Always has been like that, just awesome.

Dex looks...I have no words, what this guy is doing at 40+ years old...
Something happens to muscle in the 40s. I mean it in a good way.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: 2015 Arnold Classic -Columbus- updates

Branch Warren
10447704_1061765013837160_62154850491109-1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top