• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2017 Arnold Classic Australia

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
We are proud to announce that reigning Arnold Classic Australia champion India Paulino will be returning to defend her title! India Paulino

36 days to go for the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia!

For all ticket purchases:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Valeria ammirato

8b61d72c70f159ab8d07b51c1a3cd201-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From dennis james:

Ross Maloney 3 weeks out of the 2017 Amateur Arnold Australia. Last years Super Heavyweight winner Ross knew he had some more work to do and he took this past year very serious. He is on target and the goal will be to display the gains he made this past offseason. He knows the competition will be tougher than last year but he can only control what he brings to the stage and is therefore only focused on bringing a better version of Ross 2016. Let's follow Ross on his road to the Arnold Australia 2017.


e86233e2632f8e2dfc590dcffbe87084-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Dallas mccarver today

83c9781e53916829d5e6115d8e7c3f4e-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
You guys who live in Australia and who are going to the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia can meet Kai Greene there! Booth 133!
March 17-19, 2017
Kai Greene Arnold
 
Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138



Guy Cisternino getting ready for the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia
 
Last edited by a moderator:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Guy looks ready!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
IFBB Pro Nicolette Spencer will be competing at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia!

IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino will be competing at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia!
 
Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
IFBB Bikini Pro Gigi Amurao will be competing at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia!

Pro strongman Vytautas Lalas will be competing at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia strongman competition!
 
Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
IFBB Pro Lionel Beyeke will not be competing at the 2017 Arnold Classic Australia next weekend.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
It's almost that time again. I'll be back on stage a week from today. Let's get it done!

5ef6816924d38bd326ecb33136c395f9-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
495c08a31732826f10044f67ab275fdb-1.jpg


Josh and dallas
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

IFBB PRO Guy Cisternino - new recent pic - On the stage of the Arnold Australia this week end....1st time into OPEN


00925b4a10713a47ba31b0dd74ead2b1-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
cad61dbf4c42beb7631e8954825ccdee-1.jpg


Dallas mccarver
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
At the 2017 New Zealand Pro I was the fullest I have been on stage at a weight of 280lbs. I carbed up a bit too much but I am bringing a tighter package to the Arnold Classic Australia. See you there!!
Linda Shootz Photography Jeff Beckham Tony Doherty Arnold Classic Australia Nzifbb


2378d805ff8f75a79aecb41e2a8c3fbf-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From josh fb profile

Living in Australia and being the only top 10 bodybuilder on the planet without representing a supplement line has at times made me doubt my ability to add value to a company but after hearing the stories of the lives I have reached has given me a much greater appreciation for my calling in life.

A massive thank you to everyone that said hello, got a photo, purchased my clothing, purchased my photos and even those that gave up waiting in line for me. I'm really grateful for you and really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to show your support.

You people are the reason I want to be better and because of your support I will one day BE MY BEST. See you tomorrow.


8ff9a6b2e8adc574b2985646af47020f-1.jpg
a8bc3f66fe2957d6a9ea991d3b6f7a67-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
POLOMAC
Replies
2
Views
16K
KaiGold
KaiGold
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
2
Views
18K
KaiGold
KaiGold
TalkAdmin
Replies
0
Views
10K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top