• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2017 Mr. Olympia Updates and news

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Big Ramy less than 2 weeks out from the 2017 Mr. Olympia

Watch me on the stage when the time comes if you want to see how much it means to me and how hungry I am to win this battle!
عندما يحين الوقت راقبني على المسرح اذا كنت تريد ان تعلم كم يعني لي وكم انا تواق للانتصار في هذه المعركة. توكلنا على الله

Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil 2 weeks out

21231866_925845540900941_239463455035463-1.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
It is too bad Hidetada Yamagishi will not be competing at the 2017 Mr. Olympia. Check out this interview at Muscle Beach in Venice California. He explains just why he is sitting out the Olympia this year.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Ramy less than 2 weeks out from the 2017 Olympia!
If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize!!!! The greatest my idol (Muhammad Ali)
حتى في حلمك اذا رأيت انك تنتصر علي. فمن الأفضل لك ان تستيقظ وتعتذر
من اقول اعظم الرياضين
محمد علي كلاي

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Nathan DeAsha:
Stop by booth #761 for pics, autographs and free samples of Yamamoto products!
14-17 September, 2017

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2 Beasts for the 2017 Mr. O!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Nathan Deasha! The Camel Crew going to the 2017 Mr. Olympia!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The camel crew coming from Kuwait!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
This is what 6 times Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath said yesterday!

They said I'd never win this and now after 6 years I have earned the highest honor in bodybuilding winning. 6 Sandows. I am proof that while climbing the mountain that there is wind and elements that only the strongest and smartest can survive. I have been through more trials than most realize as I stand firm being misunderstood. My Team/Family has always proven to be my strength not to leave out my faith in God as He has truly provided me this body and this opportunity to be the best in the world at something. When I compete, I compete with my entire being and that may rub some people the wrong way but my mentality shouldn't impact you in a negative way but in a positive way. I get the Love, I definitely get the Hate and sure I respond with fire and passion but that is what has made me into a BEAST, A King of Bodybuilding who understands his opportunities and is unwilling to let up because of someone else's insecurity, jealousy, even hatred. I am thankful to be able to compete and I can honestly say that this year's prep has been my most memorable so far. Still work to do be done until this body unveils the new upgrades. I'm confident, passionate, intelligent and truly blessed to be Mr Olympia and I appreciate you all very much (even those trolls and weirdos wanting attention lol). I pray for safe passage to Vegas and a healthy productive final prep so I can show the world JUST...HOW....GREAT...I...AM!

Last edited:
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is what 6 times Mr. Olympia, Phil Heath said yesterday!

They said I'd never win this and now after 6 years I have earned the highest honor in bodybuilding winning. 6 Sandows. I am proof that while climbing the mountain that there is wind and elements that only the strongest and smartest can survive. I have been through more trials than most realize as I stand firm being misunderstood. My Team/Family has always proven to be my strength not to leave out my faith in God as He has truly provided me this body and this opportunity to be the best in the world at something. When I compete, I compete with my entire being and that may rub some people the wrong way but my mentality shouldn't impact you in a negative way but in a positive way. I get the Love, I definitely get the Hate and sure I respond with fire and passion but that is what has made me into a BEAST, A King of Bodybuilding who understands his opportunities and is unwilling to let up because of someone else's insecurity, jealousy, even hatred. I am thankful to be able to compete and I can honestly say that this year's prep has been my most memorable so far. Still work to do be done until this body unveils the new upgrades. I'm confident, passionate, intelligent and truly blessed to be Mr Olympia and I appreciate you all very much (even those trolls and weirdos wanting attention lol). I pray for safe passage to Vegas and a healthy productive final prep so I can show the world JUST...HOW....GREAT...I...AM!
he is not my mr olympia. he will win ten mr olympia but he will never be like ronnie coleman or jay cutler.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree ub! There are a few big Olympia winners that Phil Heath will never compare to like Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay Cutler, Lee Haney and I could name a few others too.

Phil better watch it this year though because Big Ramy is coming for him.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree ub! There are a few big Olympia winners that Phil Heath will never compare too like Ronnie Coleman, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jay Cutler, Lee Haney and I could name a few others too.

Phil better watch it this year though because Big Ramy is coming for him.

i agree kg! Big Rami is coming! :)

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Flex Lewis is in Vegas!
Vegas Date night with ❤️my amazing wife @alir87 after the last few weeks this is a well needed night.... and in Vegas!
-
Thanks to coach @neil_yoda_hill1 for the refeed & Uncle @lukeylew2 for baby sitting duties.

Last edited:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Not so much excitement this year. Phil will win again...meh