- Thread starter
- #41
underbody
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2006
- Messages
- 23,523
- Points
- 138
milos sarcev and hide yamaghishi in the gym
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
2018 Arnold Classic Competitor List.
Lionel Beyeke
William Bonac
Maxx Charles
Jonathan De La Rosa
Dexter Jackson
Steve Kuclo
Cedric McMillan
Paul Poloczek
Shawn Rhoden
Luis Rodriguez
Fred Smalls
Roelly Winklaar
Dennis Wolf
Hidetada Yamagishi
Definitely didn't miss Fred Smalls' posing routines lol. And Hide in the open?
Other than Dex, Wolf Cedric and Shawn that is a weak line up.
Hope to see Big Ramy & Sergio Oliva Jr as well.
I thought so but at this point I'm really not sure. We will have a new thread about it though as soon as we find out. If we can embed it here as we have done on occasion we will.Maybe someone already put it on here & I missed it, but will we be able watch it on tv? Amazon maybe like Olympia??
- - - Updated - - -
I think Big Ramy will get it, if he competes & William Bonac behind him. Hopefully Shawn Rhoden has improved since the Olympia..
I thought so but at this point I'm really not sure. We will have a new thread about it though as soon as we find out. If we can embed it here as we have done on occasion we will.Maybe someone already put it on here & I missed it, but will we be able watch it on tv? Amazon maybe like Olympia??
- - - Updated - - -
I think Big Ramy will get it, if he competes & William Bonac behind him. Hopefully Shawn Rhoden has improved since the Olympia..
By the way, I agree about Ramy! If he is on than nobody will beat him.I thought so but at this point I'm really not sure. We will have a new thread about it though as soon as we find out. If we can embed it here as we have done on occasion we will.Maybe someone already put it on here & I missed it, but will we be able watch it on tv? Amazon maybe like Olympia??
- - - Updated - - -
I think Big Ramy will get it, if he competes & William Bonac behind him. Hopefully Shawn Rhoden has improved since the Olympia..
Sounds great
Are you going this year Joe?Great line-ups for this one.
why don't you do a video where you tell us what do you think about this line up?Great line-ups for this one.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.