• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Arnold Classic Ohio

C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
212s are going to be interesting to see.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Let us see how William Bonac does this year!

William Bonac:
The one who follows the crowd will get no further than the crowd.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Get ready!
8213ff5f30c96c4bbff69e0afacd01da-1.jpg

Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You can do it as long as you believe 100%"
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Gabriele andriulli

258d4eb80b797d3dd04b6977426d1263-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Is Armando Aman ready for the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio? Looks like it to me!
ece379233b873ed7c53f6988894df40b-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Sergio Oliva Jr at last weekend's LA Fit Expo

26230654_10156042365034621_9070864744299-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Is Curry doin it? here he is last year
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Steve Kuclo 7 weeks out from the 2018 Arnold Classic!
036bcacfdc5d2902424156996fdcdae7-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Roelly 7 weeks out

26730965_994141930737968_420613977283311-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Oh man I think Dennis Wolf will be seriously outmassed by a lot of the guys doing the show.
 
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
1,330
Points
63
Oh man I think Dennis Wolf will be seriously outmassed by a lot of the guys doing the show.

Yeah, I kind of think so too. I guessed he would get 5th, but we'll see.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Hidetada Yamaguishi

26239515_10156045257214621_8910168305512-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Dennis wolf today

48ce5df4b37661fe34a58b7dc1187110-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Dennis Wolf doing back a few weeks out from the 2018 Arnold Classic Ohio!
3d8c5eb3f82c8ed1adf43514c62d6348-1.jpg
 
Top