• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2018 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
A nice vid meanwhile of Dexter prep

 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Likely top 4

41716466_10156673191349621_9020926678888-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

3e78b69a32b5ebcc62086e5359f04192-1.jpg

438eeca5f3c103062014adc904a8ebf3-1.jpg

af25173f3dc603db671407179c7096e3-1.jpg


- - - Updated - - -

226deb71a8ea2b021f43f145722ed76d-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 Probable Top 3

41794957_10156673252279621_3846029826431-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
What a boring Mr O. And if they will give it to Phil it will be even worse.

Phil has the worst midsection in the last years. When he relaxes it looks horrible.
For me Shawn Rhoden looks like a Mr Olympia. Period. He should win this year, and that should be enough punishment for Phil's loud mouth in general.

Big Ramy looks bigger than ever, but as always once again came in off. Too bad, he really looks massive.
Sucks to see Dexter out of top 4, and to even think some people in here thought he is gonna win this year lol.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I'd love to see Flexatron take the win!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I hope the live stream is good tomorrow because we will see Flex Lewis on the 212 stage for the last time!
3d8d87c67b9e90b2ac3ecef7f48834d1-1.jpg
b7abfd43814e281de12090e60bad4842-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
for me:

1 heath
2. rhoden
3. bonac
4. winklaar
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Wow Phil is crazy narrow even compared to Bonac...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!

This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!
6fb6eff04daf7feec7b5be19c4ea139e-1.jpg
21a03c74048514cac2487f193be9e121-1.jpg
607fa5df8f5b03810108b03726cc73f1-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Flex wins with perfect scores easily. No one comes close to him at all this year.

Well done Flex!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!

This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!
6fb6eff04daf7feec7b5be19c4ea139e-1.jpg
21a03c74048514cac2487f193be9e121-1.jpg
607fa5df8f5b03810108b03726cc73f1-1.jpg

these photos were taken by Luca Alfieri, the photographer (Italian) of Yamamoto nutrition! :)
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!

This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!
6fb6eff04daf7feec7b5be19c4ea139e-1.jpg
21a03c74048514cac2487f193be9e121-1.jpg
607fa5df8f5b03810108b03726cc73f1-1.jpg

these photos were taken by Luca Alfieri, the photographer (Italian) of Yamamoto nutrition! :)
Thanks brother!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Flex wins with perfect scores easily. No one comes close to him at all this year.

Well done Flex!
Another year, another Flex win.

It would have been great to see Hadi Choopan go up against him. When Hadi is at his best he comes pretty close to beating Flex I think.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from dexter jackson

Few pics I found from last night. I was in second call out. Didn’t do as well as I had hoped but I felt my conditioning was spot on. Good thing is there is tonight still to go and at best I can try to place 1-2 places higher. My trainer wasn’t here this weekend so that made it that much harder. No matter what happens I learned a lesson on why I fell in placings. Not saying I could have won or nothing like that but I could have brought a better package and placed higher. What’s done is done and I’m not even upset because it was something in my control. Now next show I compete in “and I will compete next year” Everything will be on with my trainer being there @georgefarah_guru if I lose or don’t place well there it will probably be my final year. I can’t do this forever guys. I’ve held father times off pretty good but he’s on my ass like you wouldn’t believe. Lol! Anyway thank you all for showing love everyday because you guys are what drive me. I love y’all and I will fight tonight!

FB IMG 1537044216732 FB IMG 1537044214408 FB IMG 1537044218643 FB IMG 1537044220863 FB IMG 1537044228075
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from big rami

Thank you everyone for the ultimate support you show me by emails ad
And msgs
I know most of you feel disappointed and angry.and hate me.
.
IM SORRY FOR THAT
.
Some say ramy you should do this and that and they dont know how hard and painful to be up onOlympia stage!
.
I hear and read everything But you should know that i did my best GOD witness and the people around me know that.
it was very hard prep.
i did everything i should do and follow. but from now on i will work to change everything.
This will never stop me God bless you!

FB IMG 1537044688873
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,523
Points
138
from milos sarcev

To make it clear: for years I am saying this man @big_ramy is my pick to be next Mr O...and yes, many people question me as I suppose to be “aesthetic type”...and not going for freaky size...However @big_ramy is aesthetic freak. He has everything shape, aesthetics, structure, frame (filled with crazy amount of muscle), round muscle bellies, “wow-factor, no weaknesses X-frame (call it XX-frame), extreme V-taper...small waist with flat abs...etc...etc...All he needed is to come super conditioned...He failed to do it yesterday - so one battle is lost but certainly not a war...I hope he comes much dryer today and definitely next time he chose to compete...if so - he can reach his destiny... #Repost @big_ramy
・・・
Thank you everyone for the ultimate support you show me by emails ad
And msgs
I know most of you feel disappointed and angry.and hate me.
.
IM SORRY FOR THAT .
Some say ramy you should do this and that and they dont know how hard and painful to be up onOlympia stage!
.
I hear and read everything But you should know that i did my best GOD witness and the people around me know that.
it was very hard prep.
i did everything i should do and follow. but from now on i will work to change everything.
This will never stop me God bless you all

FB IMG 1537046944708
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
872
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin
Replies
6
Views
12K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
Top