The King Of Lurkers
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 10,063
- Points
- 138
A nice vid meanwhile of Dexter prep
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Thanks bro!Likely top 4
![]()
- - - Updated - - -
![]()
![]()
![]()
- - - Updated - - -
![]()
They don't look as bloated this year! Hopefully this is the trend!Wow Phil is crazy narrow even compared to Bonac...
Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!
This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks brother!Hey guys, check out Flex Lewis! Hopefully next year we will see Flex go up against Phil Heath and the other big boys!
This is what Flex said about last night on IG: I worked so hard to bring in something special for my last 2121b show. Seeing these photos even I was shocked!![]()
![]()
![]()
these photos were taken by Luca Alfieri, the photographer (Italian) of Yamamoto nutrition!![]()
Another year, another Flex win.Flex wins with perfect scores easily. No one comes close to him at all this year.
Well done Flex!

on with my trainer being there @georgefarah_guru if I lose or don’t place well there it will probably be my final year. I can’t do this forever guys. I’ve held father times off pretty good but he’s on my ass like you wouldn’t believe. Lol! Anyway thank you all for showing love everyday because you guys are what drive me. I love y’all and I will fight tonight!



#Repost @big_ramy
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.