KaiGold
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2014
- Messages
- 4,464
- Points
- 108
What's this I hear about Roelly Winklaar and William Bonac training together?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Roelly and Curry might be your winner and runner-up, respectively. Very cool if they are training together. Both Camel Crew members.
Yeah, I blew that one. LOL.I think Curry will win but it's Winklaar and Bonac training together.Roelly and Curry might be your winner and runner-up, respectively. Very cool if they are training together. Both Camel Crew members.
Dexter wins in TAMPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RECORD WIN NUMBER 30 AND READY FOR THE BIG O
![]()
That's amazing for The Blade!
Thanks brother!
That post is an example of why I love you guys!
I know I'm bias, but MD is such a bag of shit with their products that they do not even do the basic editing before posting a video. No one else is there covering these shows, so it's not like it's a race to get content online. Ron Shitbird Harris's little signal at the beginning should have been edited out, as well as the blank green screen portion a few minutes in. That's as far as I got before tapping out. They really suck dead dog dick. Can't wait to see those cucks at the Olympia when they walk by The mSm Family at the Alligator Bar with the maidens making out while they go back to their room after watching endless men's bikini boys.
I know I'm bias, but MD is such a bag of shit with their products that they do not even do the basic editing before posting a video. No one else is there covering these shows, so it's not like it's a race to get content online. Ron Shitbird Harris's little signal at the beginning should have been edited out, as well as the blank green screen portion a few minutes in. That's as far as I got before tapping out. They really suck dead dog dick. Can't wait to see those cucks at the Olympia when they walk by The mSm Family at the Alligator Bar with the maidens making out while they go back to their room after watching endless men's bikini boys.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.