• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy is saying he is going to be there but may not compete. Some sites are really playing it up like he will be on stage but trust me, Big Ramy will not be competing at the 2019 Mr Olympia.

I hate these games.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Juan Morel today

FB IMG 1565421533030
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Cedric looked like he added some quality size in those candid shots on the previous page of this thread.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Cedric looked like he added some quality size in those candid shots on the previous page of this thread.
McMillan and Winklaar are huge this year.

Judging by the past, McMillan usually slims down aesthetically and Winklaar's timing is iff and he spills over. Depending on the latter, that may determine the outcome.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Dexter today 4.5 weeks out

4.5 weeks till the @mrolympiallc The Super Bowl of bodybuilding!! I told y’all I was back!! Team @georgefarah_guru Team @thecharlesglass On point to be the best I’ve ever been at 50!!????So amped!!!!!!

68520690_10157474577899621_2628046198719-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
2019 Mr. Olympia – Men’s Open Competitors-Qualification

William Bonac (Netherlands) –Came 4th Place at 2018 Olympia

Maxx Charles (USA)- 2018 Romania Pro Winner

Hadi Choopan (Iran)- 2019 Vancouver Pro Winner

Brandon Curry (USA)- 5th Place 2018 Olympia/2019 Arnold Classic Champion

Nathan De Asha (UK)- 2019 British Grand Prix Winner

Jonathan DeLaRosa (USA)- 2019 Puerto Rico Winner

Clarence De Vis (Belgium)- 2018 George Farah Classic Winner

Phil Heath (USA)- Former Mr. Olympia/2nd Place 2018 Olympia

Dexter Jackson (USA)- Former Mr. Olympia/2019 Tampa Pro Winner

Steve Kuclo (USA)- 2019 Indy Pro Winner

Josh Lenartowicz (Australia)- 2019 Big Man Weekend Winner

Michael Lockett (USA)-2019 Chicago Pro Winner

Patrick Moore (USA)- 2019 Golden State Winner

Juan Morel (USA)- 2019 Arnold South America Winner

Lukas Osladil (Czech Republic)- 2019 Season Points Leader

Luke Sandoe (UK)- 2019 Season Points – 2nd Place

Mohamed Shaaban (Egypt)- 2019 Portugal Pro Winner

Akim Williams (USA)- 2019 Season Points – 3rd Place

Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)-3rd Place 2018 Olympia

Shawn Rhoden (USA)-2018 Mr Olympia winner
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Olympia contender Steve Benthin is working with Dennis Wolf in an intense prep

68823021_10157476037304621_5167090762281-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
If Heath shows up looking like this he will win hands down. FB IMG 1565909219953
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
If Heath shows up looking like this he will win hands down. FB IMG 1565909219953

He talks shit about the federation and judges on Generation Iron after the loss to Rhoden. That will sink his chances forever.
 
Top