• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2019 Mr. Olympia Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
212 Pro Aaron Polites 2.5 weeks out

69201302_10157509500269621_7586379186520-1.jpg

69070220_10157509500364621_1400269603191-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Could Derek Lunsford be the next Olympia 212 champion?

[Instagram]B1tXTxJjsqn[/Instagram]
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Under 3 weeks out Juan Morel

69860051_10157507707794621_8064558017506-1.jpg

Morel looks as if he put some size on his hamstrings but his quads and calves are still lagging. Some guys just don't have the genetics to grow those areas; no knock against him as I'm sure he has tried everything. Still an impressive physique.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Here is Steve Kuclo 3 weeks out.

[Instagram]B1uo-dHD-t4[/Instagram]
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Another popular bodybuilding site is spreading the rumor that Big Ramy may compete in the 2019 Mr. Olympia. I call total bullshit. It's just more hype.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
[h=1]Dennis James | Why is Shawn Rhoden still prepping for the Mr. Olympia?[/h]


- - - Updated - - -



Dennis James | My Top 10 picks for the Mr. Olympia


Dennis James | My Top 10 picks for the Mr. Olympia
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Re: Mr. Olympia 2019 snippets

Luke Sandoe will debut in Mr. Olympia 2019 with much confidence despite losing to Dexter Jackson in the last competition. With the attached photo I guess Sandoe has the right to be confident against Mr. Olympia veterans. As they say, Sandoe will give them a run for their money.
 

Attachments

  • luke-sandoe-olympia-updates-1-2.jpg
    luke-sandoe-olympia-updates-1-2.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 255
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Experience Olympia!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Another popular bodybuilding site is spreading the rumor that Big Ramy may compete in the 2019 Mr. Olympia. I call total bullshit. It's just more hype.

Let me guess - Man Ass Development? Ramy had, from what I read previously, a shoulder injury, which kept him out. Yes, he did guest post recently and looked good.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Another popular bodybuilding site is spreading the rumor that Big Ramy may compete in the 2019 Mr. Olympia. I call total bullshit. It's just more hype.

Let me guess - Man Ass Development? Ramy had, from what I read previously, a shoulder injury, which kept him out. Yes, he did guest post recently and looked good.
You guessed it.

There is no way he will risk a poor showing this year after last year. He will be there but just to walk around and shake hands. When he shows up it is to win.
 
Top