• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

2022 ARNOLD CLASSIC UK

Added to Calendar: 09-23-22, 09-24-22, 09-25-22

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is proud to announce a new edition of the Arnold Classic Uk 2022!

September 23 - September 25, in Birmingam, UK

2022arnoldclassicukPRO 092522





MEN’S OPEN BODYBUILDING

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Lionel BeyekeFrance
2Rob CannonUnited Kingdom
3Maxx CharlesUSA
4Vlad Alfred ChiriacRomania
5Jamie Christian-JohalUnited Kingdom
6Martin FitzwaterUSA
7Marc HectorUnited Kingdom
8James HollingsheadUnited Kingdom
9Patrick JohnsonDenmark
10Claudio SergioUnited Kingdom
11Chinedu Andrew ObiekeaUSA


MEN’S 212 BODYBUILDING

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Radoslav AngelovBulgaria
2Jamal ChangeziUnited Kingdom
3Pasquale D’AngeloItaly
4Jamie Do RegoUnited Kingdom
5David HenryUSA
6Ching-Chieh LinDistrict of Taiwan
7Naser MohamedKuwait
8Julian Lee RamdhariSouth Africa
9Samir TroudiSweden
10Ahmed WardanyEgypt
11Dean WhiteUnited Kingdom


MEN’S CLASSIC PHYSIQUE

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Jose Maria Mete BueriberiSpain
2Kuba CielenUnited Kingdom
3Shane CullenIreland
4Michael DaboulUnited Kingdom
5Kiraly LaszloHungary
6Peter MolnarHungary
7Marco RuzFrance
8Wesley VissersNetherlands
9Giuseppe ZagarellaItaly
10Craig MortonUnited Kingdom
11Niall DarwinUnited Kingdom


MEN’S PHYSIQUE

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Jeffrey DarkoUnited Kingdom
2Shannon DavisUnited Kingdom
3Youcef DjoudiFrance
4Ashley EdelmanUnited Kingdom
5Xiolong HongChina
6Ryan John-BaptisteUnited Kingdom
7Andrea MiggianoItaly
8Elton MotaPortugal
9Kennedy Maciel Santos MunizUnited Kingdom
10Balint NemethHungary
11Tyler SmithUnited Kingdom
12Omar SuleimanUnited Kingdom
13Randy Osei TutuNorway
14Dawid WachelkaSwitzerland
15Emile WalkerUnited Kingdom
16Ali BilalAfghanistan


MEN’S WHEELCHAIR BODYBUILDING

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Gabriele AndriulliItaly
2Anand ArnoldIndia
3Antoni KhadraouiAlgeria
4Karol MilewskiPoland


WOMEN’S FITNESS

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Jasmine AbercrombieUSA
2Corinne Elizabeth BeanUSA
3Michelle Fredua-MensahUnited Kingdom
4Kamara GrahamUnited Kingdom
5Terra PlumCanada


WOMEN’S FIGURE

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Arya BaharGermany
2Roberta Coletti das ChagasBrazil
3Veronica GallegoSpain
4Scarlet HollandsUnited Kingdom
5Gabriela LinhartovaCzech Republic
6Stella MilianiUnited Kingdom
7Lola MontezCanada
8Corrie MoralesUSA
9Paula RantaFinland
10Megan Sylvester-CielenUnited Kingdom
11Jennifer ZienertGermany


WOMEN’S BIKINI

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Demi Wing Kan ChowHKSAR
2Lucy EdwardsUnited Kingdom
3Ivanna EscandarSpain
4Eli FernandezMexico
5Stine HansenDenmark
6Adrianna KaczmarekPoland
7Ashley KaltwasserUSA
8Nittaya KongthunThailand
9Jourdanne LeeUSA
10Patricia LloydUnited Kingdom
11Ottavia MazzaItaly
12Cristobalina PajaresSpain
13Francesca StoicoItaly
14Allison TestuFrance
15Jade Kelsie WolfendenUnited Kingdom


WOMEN’S PHYSIQUE

NoNAMECOUNTRY
1Ilaria ArmeniUnited Kingdom
2Tanya ChartrandCanada
3Lenka FerencukovaCzech Republic
4Julia GlazychevaRussia
5Modesta HalbyDenmark
6Jeanette JohanssonSweden
7Sophie LeoFrance
8Jodi LyonsUSA
9Lisa McLeanCanada
10Barbara MenageFrance
11Anne-Lorraine MohnFrance
12Alida OpreHungary
13Karley PearceUnited Kingdom
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
pasquale d'angelo

FB IMG 1663755351010
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138

MARC HECTOR​


FB IMG 1663020599093


FB IMG 1663419223051
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrea Muzi will not compete in this 2022 Arnold Classic UK show because he will compete in the 2022 Olympia instead!

Andrea muzi vs andrea presti sul palco del Mister Big Evolution 2022 posa side chest 300x240
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gabriele Andriulli is ready!

FB IMG 1663860648860


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Wesley vissers
FB IMG 1663863367242


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Marc HECTOR fews day from ARNOLD classic uk 2022!
Screenshot 20220923 215157 YouTube
Screenshot 20220923 215210 YouTube
Screenshot 20220923 215218 YouTube
Screenshot 20220923 215234 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Andrew jacked trains in uk!

Screenshot 20220923 222806 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Pasquale d'Angelo


FB IMG 1663966331212
Screenshot 20220923 225549 Facebook
Screenshot 20220923 225507 Facebook


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Peter monlar

FB IMG 1664011920606


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Gabriele Andriulli and Dorian yates

FB IMG 1664043905800


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Christian Zagarella

FB IMG 1664043853152


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Pasquale d'Angelo

FB IMG 1664049482671


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Lionel Beyeke out from ARNOLD classic uk for Visa problems
Screenshot 20220925 122457 YouTube


I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


arnold classic uk preview
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
andrew jacked


 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
2K
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
Top